Michigan State UniversityB.A., 1962
University of Detroit Law SchoolJ.D., 1969
- Managing Editor, University of Detroit Law Review, 1968-1969
- AAA Michigan
- Merrill Lynch
- CPC International, Inc.
- Deloitte & Touche
- Delta Air Lines, Inc.
- Enterprise Rent-a-Car
- Ernst & Young
- Forbes Company
Experienced in the following areas:
- Accountant malpractice litigation
- Legal malpractice litigation
- Contract dispute litigation
- Employment litigation, including class actions
- Traditional labor relations litigation and counseling
- Collective bargaining agreement negotiation
Extensive experience in handling business and commercial litigation matters, with particular emphasis in securities fraud defense, as well as accountant malpractice and contract disputes.
Areas of expertise also include broad experience in acquisitions, mergers, and dissolutions of corporations, as well as labor contract negotiations.
- Federal Bar Association: Past President, Detroit Chapter, 1994-1995; Past Member, Executive Board, 1994-1995
- Panel Member, Large, Complex Case Program, American Arbitration Association, 1993-present
- Panel Member, American Arbitration Association's Panel of Employment Arbitrators, January 1997-present
- Past Chairperson, U.S. Courts Committee, State Bar of Michigan, 1989-1992
- Center for Public Resources, 1988-present
- Member, Commercial Litigation Committee, Corporate, Finance and Business Law Section, State Bar of Michigan, 1985 - present
- Member, Panel of Commercial Arbitrators, American Arbitration Association, 1985 - present