Kris Beecher is an Associate in Dickinson Wright’s Commercial and Business Litigation practice group. He is an enrolled member of the Navajo Nation and a graduate of the Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law and W.P. Carey School of Business at Arizona State University, holding a Juris Doctor/MBA joint degree and a certificate in Indian Law. Kris is a member of the Navajo Nation Bar Association and completed a 3-year term as Chairman of the Board of the largest public housing authority in Indian Country, and nearly the 8th largest in the United States.
Watch Kris’ Minutes on the Matter segment here.
Arizona State University, Sandra Day O'Connor College of LawJ.D.
- Certificate in Indian Law
- O’Connor Merit Scholar
- Cobell Scholar
- Chief Manuelito Scholar
Arizona State University, W.P. Carey School of BusinessM.B.A.
Arizona State UniversityB.A., Political Science
- Political Entrepreneurship Certificate
- summa cum laude
- Hualapai Tribal Court
- Navajo Nation
- Arizona State Bar
- Chair of the Executive Council for the Indian Law Section, 2023-2024
- Chair-Elect of the Indian Law Section, 2022-2023
- Navajo Housing Authority
- Chairman of the Board of Commissioners
- Native American Editorial Advisory Board, Law360
- Member, 2022
- Member, 2022
- Arizona State University School of Politics and Global Studies
- Advisory Board Member
- Co-facilitator, Arizona State University’s American Indian Policy Institute’s inaugural cohort of the Indigenous Leadership Academy, Spring 2022
- Featured, United States V Cooley, DW’s Minutes on the Matter, July 2021
- Panelist, “Standing the Test of Time: The Arizona Native Vote Election Protection Project,” 2021 ASU Social Embeddedness Network Conference, March 2021
- Kris Beecher was quoted in two recent Law 360 articles discussing the “Biggest Native American Rulings From the 1st Half of 2022” and “Native American Cases to Watch in 2nd Half of 2022.” Kris weighed in on a number of matters and what they mean for Native Americans. Kris is a member of Law360’s 2022 Native American Editorial Advisory Board.