Ms. Sanchez’ experience includes successfully reorganizing individuals and businesses through Chapter 11 bankruptcy and guiding businesses and individuals through the liquidation process of Chapter 7 bankruptcy. Ms. Sanchez is also experienced in State Court civil litigation matters.
University of ArizonaB.A., Interdisciplinary Studies/International Studies, 2002
- Cum laude
University of ArizonaM. Ed., Teaching and Teacher Education, 2003
University of Arizona, James E. Rogers College of LawJ.D., 2012
- Certificate in International Trade and Business Law
- VLP Outstanding Law Student Volunteer, Nov. 2010
- American Bankruptcy Inn of Court
- Los Abogados Hispanic Bar Association
- Arizona Women Lawyer’s Association
- Phoenix Regional Coordinator for CARE-Credit Abuse Resistance Education, care4yourfuture.org
- Bankruptcy Court Self-Help Center Volunteer
- Arizona State Bar Bankruptcy Section Executive Council Member
- “Counsel Beware; Chapter 11 Filing Solely To Avoid Receiver Is Sanctionable,” Ethics & Professional Compensation ABI Committee Newsletter, Vol 15, Num 3, September 2017.
- ABAIC Ethics Panel, Arizona State Bar Convention, 2015, 2016 and 2017
- ABAIC Ethics Presentation, Arizona State Bar Convention, 2015