As an Associate in Dickinson Wright’s Commercial and Business Litigation practice group, Jon Brinkman guides his clients through all phases of the litigation process, from handling pre-trial motion work and depositions to advocating on their behalf in court. His clients appreciate his business-centered approach to developing and executing litigation strategies, aimed at managing risk and achieving their business objectives.
Jon has represented clients, including franchisors and other corporate entities, in high-stakes business disputes across the nation. He has worked with insurers involved in coverage disputes as well as companies facing product and premises liability cases. Prior to joining Dickinson Wright, Jon was an associate with a large national law firm as a member of their litigation team, executing comprehensive legal strategies covering large portfolios of interrelated cases.
Arizona State University, Sandra Day O'Connor College of LawJ.D.
- Pedrick Scholar
- Arizona State Law Journal, Research Editor
- CALI Award, Legal Method and Writing
Arizona State University, W.P. Carey School of BusinessM.B.A.
Arizona State UniversityB.A., Finance
- Southwest Super Lawyers®
- Rising Stars, 2022
- Successfully defended client in arbitration against personal injury claims where responsibilities included opening argument, cross-examination, and closing argument.
- Represented commercial and business interests in matters involving issues that ranged from general negligence, premises liability, and vicarious liability to consumer protection and fraud claims.
- Prevailed on motions to dismiss and motions for summary judgment on behalf of product manufacturers and franchisors in jurisdictions across the United States.
- Urban Land Institute Arizona Chapter, Partnership Forum, 2020
- Arizona Association of Defense Counsel, 2018- 2019
- Phoenix Community Alliance, 2021
- U.S. District Court, District of Arizona