Arizona State UniversityB.S., 1971
- with distinction
Arizona State UniversityJ.D., 1974
- cum laude
- Listed in Best Lawyers in America
- Listed in Southwest Super Lawyers
- Named by Best Lawyers as the Lawyer of the Year for 2013 in Health Care Law in Phoenix, Arizona
Mr. Gaffaney practices in the area of health care law.
Mr. Gaffaney represents all types of health care providers including hospitals, hospital medical staffs, physicians (individually and in various types of groups), outpatient treatment centers and ambulatory surgery centers.
Mr. Gaffaney has also formed and/or represents various integrated delivery systems including PPOs, MSOs, PHOs and TPAs. Mr. Gaffaney has particular expertise in managed care contracting, Stark and Fraud and Abuse issues and transactions involving the purchase and sale of hospitals, hospital systems and physician practices.
- State Bar of Arizona
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Arizona Association of Health Care Lawyers, Current President and Secretary Treasurer