Eastern Michigan UniversityB.S., Public Law & Government, 2010
- magna cum laude
- Dean's List
Michigan State University College of LawJ.D., 2017
- Journal of Business and Securities Law - Managing Editor of Publications
- Student Bar Association - Vice-President, Academic Standards Committee Liaison, & Admissions Committee Liaison
- Jurisprudence Achievement Awards - International Commercial Arbitration & Litigation & Basic Income Taxation
Half a million purchase of a home health care agency with Small Business Administration financing.
Sale of a home health care agency.
Draft, negotiate, and review asset purchase agreements between independent pharmacies and large national chain pharmacies.
Asset purchase of a pediatric medical practice secured by a promissory note and security agreement.
Stock purchase of a dermatology practice and physician employment contracts.
Business formation and management services agreements between non-professional and professional businesses.
- State Bar of Michigan, Health Law Section, Member - Certified in Healthcare Compliance
- Health Care Compliance Association, Member
- American Health Lawyers Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Veterans of Foreign Wars, Member
- Chapman Law Group, Attorney
- University of Michigan Health System, Office of the General Counsel
- U.S. Attorney’s Office, Eastern District of Michigan, Legal Intern
- Hub Enterprises, Insurance Investigator
- U.S. Army, Infantryman
- State of Michigan
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- Author, “Limitation of Liability During the Coronavirus Pandemic,” Dickinson Wright Client Alert, April 2020
- Co-author, “Michigan’s New COVID-19 Requirements for Long-Term Care Facilities”, Dickinson Wright Client Alert, April 2020
- Co-author, “Stark Law and Anti-Kickback Statute Waivers for COVID-19”, Dickinson Wright Client Alert, April 2020
- Co-author, "CARES Act Increased Funding for the Public Health and Social Services Emergency Fund," Dickinson Wright Client Alert, April 2020
- Co-author, “DOJ and FTC Announce Expedited Antitrust Review Procedure and Guidance In Response To COVID-19", Dickinson Wright Client Alert, April 2020
- Co-Author, "What Health Care Providers and Suppliers Need to Know About the New Loan Program Under the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security ("CARES") Act," Dickinson Wright Health Law Blog, April 2020
- Author, “Compliance Outside of Healthcare,” Healthcare Michigan, March 2020
- Jeremy L. Belanger and Ronald W. Chapman, II, 4 Steps Every Provider Must Take Before Prescribing an Opioid, Pain Medicine News (2018)
- Jeremy L. Belanger, Ten Best Practices for Healthcare Cybersecurity, Copyright 2019 Compliance Today Magazine, a publication of the Health Care Compliance Association (HCCA) (April 2019).