Harry Bhandal is an Associate in Dickinson Wright’s Toronto office, focusing his practice on Commercial Real Estate, Corporate Law and Secured Lending transactions. He has experience in all aspects of real estate transactions including commercial and residential purchases and sales, financing, and private lending. In the corporate arena, he has previously handled the sales and acquisition of businesses, commercial leasing, corporate restructuring and refinancing, and all matters pertaining to daily corporate management.
While studying to earn his law degree at Bond University on Australia’s Gold Coast, Harry began making connections, growing a global network of contacts. With a mindset reflective of his international experiences, he is prepared to assist you in achieving your goals across borders.
Bond University, Gold Coast, AustraliaLL.B. (2012) and GDLP (2013), Specialization in Canadian Law and Legal Systems (LL.B.)
- First Class Honours (GDLP)
- Barrister and Solicitor
- Acted as an associate for the Royal Bank of Canada on a development financing of a residential development project including reviewing Section 111 Agreements and compliance thereof.
- Acted as an associate for the Royal Bank of Canada on a multi-use high-rise development financing in the City of Toronto.
- Acted as senior associate with the Lease negotiations for a cross border multi-national retail chain and their injecture into the Canadian marketplace.
- Acted as an associate on behalf of a lender in securing the pay down of Six Million Dollar outstanding loan by the borrower and securing the lenders interest cross-collaterally over various properties and corporate entities for the remaining balance.
- The Law Society of Upper Canada
- The Ontario Bar Association
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Vice President – Porsche True North Enthusiast Club
- Member – MLSE Foundation Game Changers