Eric Slutsky is a corporate associate in the firm’s Chicago office. His principal areas of practice include mergers and acquisitions, private equity and venture capital transactions, as well as corporate governance and securities compliance matters.
Prior to entering private practice, Eric was a regulator with CME Group, the largest financial derivatives exchange, where he investigated and enforced illegal financial trading practices.
IIT/Chicago-Kent College of LawJ.D., 2020
- Certificate in Financial Markets Compliance
University of Illinois Urbana-ChampaignB.S., Economics, Finance, 2017
- Represented a bank holding company in connection to its sale to a publicly-traded financial services company in a stock and cash transaction.
- Represented a materials company in connection to its Series B preferred stock offerings.
- Represented an insurance company in connection to its sale to a global competitor.
- Represented numerous public and privately held corporate clients on complex transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, private equity fund raises, growth equity investments, joint ventures, and other corporate matters.