Royal Military College of CanadaB.A., 1978
Queen’s UniversityJ.D., 1981
Called to the Bar of Ontario1983
- Certified by the Law Society of Upper Canada as a Specialist in Civil Litigation
- Attar Metals Inc.
- ED+F Liquid Products Inc.
- Gardel Metal Products Inc.
- Channell Commercial Canada Inc.
- Hino Motors Canada, Ltd.
- NSF International
- Sumitomo Electrical Wiring Systems Canada
Practices commercial litigation with emphasis on the areas of business disputes and creditors’ and debtors’ rights and remedies.
Practices employment law including preparing employment documentation and HR policies, advising on disciplinary issues and terminations, and acting on wrongful dismissal actions and human rights applications.
Has appeared frequently as counsel in the Ontario Superior Court of Justice (including on the Commercial List) and the Ontario Court of Appeal.
Law Society of Upper Canada
Toronto Lawyers Association
Ontario Bar Association
Canadian Bar Association
The Advocates’ Society
- Author, “Good Faith and Fair Dealing in Canadian Employment Law,” All Things HR blog, April 2021
- Author, "2021 HR Checklist for Ontario Employers," Dickinson Wright All Things Canada Blog, March 2021
- Co-Author, “COVID-19 Return-to-Work Checklist from a Canadian Employment Law Perspective,” Dickinson Wright Client Alert, May 2020