State University of New York at GeneseoB.A., International Relations: War and Peace Studies, 2007
- Sigma Iota Rho Honorary, 2007
- Women's Soccer, 2003-2007, Co-Captain, 2006-2007
University of Kentucky College of LawJ.D., 2011
- magna cum laude
- Order of the Coif
- Moreland Scholarship, 2010-2011
- Provost Fellowship, 2008-2011
- Kentucky Law Journal, Senior Staff Editor, 2010-2011; Staff Editor, 2009-2010
- Kentucky Super Lawyers Rising Star, Business Litigation, 2018
Obtained a successful trial verdict in commercial lease dispute for landlord, including defeating plaintiff’s claims for fraud, tortious interference and class action allegations.
Member of litigation team for a glass manufacturing company in a putative class action involving personal injury and property damage claims resulting from alleged contamination wherein the court approved our request for a Lone Pine order.
Represent a national general contractor on construction issues and disputes throughout the region.
Counsel for multiple commercial real estate landlords for all matters related to the entities’ respective leases, tenants and contract disputes.
Successfully defended a client in a claim for breach of fiduciary duty while obtaining ownership of a valuable parcel of real property.
Negotiated a complicated closely held LLC membership dissolution, breach of fiduciary duty, and fraud claim that led to the client obtaining complete ownership of multi-millions of dollars of assets.
Obtained a favorable trial result in the Utah federal district court regarding a large tortious interference litigation concerning a complicated asset purchase agreement in the fitness club industry.
Obtained a temporary injunction and favorable settlement in a Lanham Act claim.
Assisted a client in obtaining a number of favorable settlements in their motor vehicle trucking matters.
Member of a litigation and trial team that obtained four consecutive defense verdicts in a multi-party coal dust case in federal court.
Counsel for a residential landlord for all matter related to the entity’s lease and tenant issues including fair housing, forcible detainers, and other lease and contract disputes.
Represented a county housing authority on a number of issues related to the Fair Housing Act and Universal Residential Landlord Tenant Act and provided advice on a number of other litigation matters.
Obtained a temporary injunction and favorable settlement for a client in a dispute over the lease and purchase of heavy equipment.
Obtained an important summary judgment decision regarding sovereign immunity for a quasi-governmental agency.
Defended a coal company in connection with an easement and royalty dispute.
- Defense Research Institute, Complex Commercial Litigation SLG Executive Board Member, Community Co-Chair (Jan. 2016 – present)
- Kentucky Bar Association, Member (2011 – present)
- Fayette County Bar Association, Member (2011 – present)
- Central Kentucky American Inn of Court, Associate (2013 – 2015)
- Junior Achievement, Teaching Volunteer (2012 – present)
- University of Kentucky College of Law, Kentucky Legal Education Opportunity, Mentor (Aug. 2014 and Aug. 2017)
- Rotaract Club of Lexington, Member (July 2017 – current), Vice President (July 2016 – June 2017), Secretary (July 2015 – June 2016), International Service Committee Chair (July 2014 – June 2015)
- Lexington Public Library Foundation, Events Committee (2015 – 2016)
- Street Law Co-Founder and Co-Coordinator, University of Kentucky College of Law Chapter (Spring 2010)
- Phi Alpha Delta Legal Fraternity, University of Kentucky College of Law Henry Clay Chapter, Member (Spring 2010 – Spring 2011), President (Fall 2009 – Spring 2010)
- Presenter - The Defend Trade Secrets Act (DTSA): 2017 Litigation Trends, Updates and Developments, The Knowledge Group (Oct. 23, 2017).
- Presenter - Social Media and eDiscovery, 2016 Kentucky Bar Association, Kentucky Law Update (Dec. 2, 2016).
- Jodka, S. and Wolfe, E., The Defend Trade Secrets Act. It’s Coming: What You Need to Know (May 2016).
- Wright & Welling, Federal Practice and Procedure Treatise, Vol. 3, Rule 33 New Trial (§§ 581-92), 4th ed. (Research and Writing Assistant).