Emily Gould focuses her practice on construction litigation, eminent domain matters, and commercial litigation. Ms. Gould has represented public and private entities and business owners in litigation claims as well as contract formation. She is admitted to practice before the Arizona Supreme Court and the United States District Court for the District of Arizona. Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Gould served as a Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable Andrew W. Gould at the Arizona Supreme Court.
Education & Credentials
Arizona State University, Sandra Day O'Connor College of LawJ.D., 2019
- Magna cum laude
- Order of the Coif
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award
- Mediation Clinic
- Professional Responsibility
- Jurimetrics Journal (Articles Editor)
Arizona State UniversityB.S., Political Science
- Summa cum laude
- Assisted in representation of second-largest school district in Arizona in desegregation case.
- Governing Board Member of Casa Academy