Brooklyn Law SchoolJ.D.
- Phillip K. Yonge Prize for Commercial Law
- American Jurisprudence Award for Legal Writing
New York University School of LawLL.M., Taxation
- New Jersey
- New York
- Listed in Mountain States Super Lawyers
- Martindale-Hubbell™ AV Preeminent
Fiduciary matters, including probate; guardianship; trust and estate administration and litigation; estate planning; and estate and gift tax.
Successful representation of trustee/accountant against claims of breach of fiduciary obligations.
Litigated successful claims for recovery of assets converted from an 86-year-old by defalcating nephew.
Successfully litigated divorce and recovery of more than $1 million in assets for an elderly disabled gentleman.
- Member, Nevada Supreme Court Guardian Commission
- Member, American Bar Association, Probate, Tax and Family Law Sections
- Member, National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- Member, Southern Nevada Council of Estate Planners
- Member, State Bar of Nevada
- Member, Board of Governors (2010-2014)
- Treasurer, Elder Law Section (2010-2014)
- Chair, Trust and Probate Section (2015-present)
- Tax Section
- Pro Bono Volunteer, Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada
- Member, 100 Hours Club and Honor Roll
- Member, Former President and Treasurer, Southern Nevada Association of Women Attorneys
- Former Member, Board of Trustees, College of Southern Nevada Foundation
- Member, United Way's Women's Leadership Council