John Carroll UniversityB.S., 2010
University of Detroit Mercy School of LawJ.D., 2015
- Magna Cum Laude
- University of Detroit Mercy Law Review, Executive Editor
- Dean’s Academic Scholarship Recipient
- JP Morgan Chase Bank, N.A.
- The Huntington National Bank
- Wells Fargo Bank, National Association
- Bank of America, N.A
- Fifth Third Bank
Represented agents, lenders, and borrowers in a wide variety of financing transactions, including acquisition financing, working capital financing, and refinancing and restructuring facilities and with respect to asset-based, middle market, and corporate banking segments.
Represented agents, lenders, and borrowers in connection with workouts of troubled loan facilities, resulting in restructuring of existing facilities in some cases and payoffs or note purchase arrangements in other cases.
Represented sellers and purchasers in connection with corporate and real estate acquisitions and dispositions.
Represented multi-national companies in structuring U.S. entities and preparing organizational and corporate governance documents.
- State Bar of Michigan
- Ss. Peter and Paul Warming Center
- H.E.L.P. Legal Aid Clinic
- Board Member, UNIFIED HIV Health and Beyond
- Plante Moran, PLLC, Senior Consultant
- Los Angeles Superior Court, Judicial Law Clerk
Author, Michigan Enacts New Qualified Dispositions in Trust Act, Michigan Bar Journal, March 2018, Volume 97, No. 3
- Author, Agree to Disagree: The Circuit Split on the Definition of "Arbitration", 92 U. DET. MERCY L. REV. 57 (2015)