Colleen Kelley is an entertainment and corporate attorney that represents and counsels clients in a wide array of matters.
Ms. Kelley’s knowledge and experience includes:
- Record, film and music licensing negotiation, strategy and settlements.
- Negotiating intellectual property licensing & technology agreements.
- Negotiating entertainment related agreements, including publishing, producer, management, recording, sponsorship, and licensing agreements.
Belmont UniversityB.B.A., Music Business & B.A., History, 2006
- Belmont Pre-Law Society, President, 2006-2007
- Belmont Catholic Community, President, 2004-2005
- Belmont Service Corps
- Alpha Gamma Delta
- Alpha Chi
- magna cum laude
- Belmont University Dean’s List
Southwestern Law SchoolJ.D., 2010
- Southwestern Law Review, 2009-2010
- Moot Court Honors Program Member, 2008-2010
- Moot Court Board of Governors, 2009-2010
- Southwestern Entertainment Law Society
- Women’s Law Association
- Student Ambassador
- Cum laude (top 10 percent)
- Dean’s List and Dean’s Merit Award Scholarship
Provide counsel on a wide array of agreements including songwriter agreements, television agreements, producer agreements, event performance contracts, intellectual property licensing & technology agreements, preparation of estate successor agreements, and the like.
- Nashville Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Copyright Society of the South, Member
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Tennessee, 2016