University of MichiganB.A.
University of MichiganJ.D.
While in active practice with the Firm, Mr. Clippert engaged in an extensive litigation practice including construction disputes, complex corporate and real estate litigation and complex litigation involving public entities, including school desegregation, school finance and the construction of public facilities. His practice also included corporate mergers, real estate financing and counseling both private and public corporations on a variety of issues.
Mr. Clippert has served as a party selected or court appointed arbitrator, mediator, or case facilitator in a variety of cases including breach of contract claims, trade secret disputes, intellectual property claims, fraud and misrepresentation disputes, tortuous interference claims, contract disputes between manufacturers and suppliers, subrogation claims, disputes between owner/contractor/architect, real estate disputes and wrongful termination disputes. He has also served as a court appointed case evaluator on many occasions.
- American Arbitration Association Panel of Neutral Arbitrators
- Former Board Member and President of the Oakland County Bar Association
- Former City Commissioner and Mayor of Birmingham, Michigan
- Former Trustee of Cranbrook Educational Community
- Former member of the Michigan Bar Association Committee on Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Present member of the Oakland County Circuit Court Case Evaluation Panel
- Present member of the Pointe Aux Barques Township Board of Trustees, Huron County, MI
- Member of the Michigan and Oakland County Bar Associations
- Admitted to practice in the Federal Court, E. D. MI, the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals and the U. S. Supreme Court