Arizona State University College of LawJ.D., 1976
- magna cum laude
- Comment Editor, Arizona State Law Journal
- Student tutor to minority students in civil procedure and constitutional law
- Legal Writing Instructor, Arizona State University College of Law (Fall 1976)
- The Best Lawyers in America®
Mr. Pringle practices civil/commercial litigation in state and federal courts. He has represented clients in:
- Multi-defendant antitrust class actions and other complex multi-party antitrust litigation, state and federal antitrust enforcement actions and investigations and Hart-Scott-Rodino premerger notification matters;
- Environmental litigation and administrative proceedings before environmental regulatory agencies;
- Litigation involving the rights of secured creditors in both local and international transactions and commercial tort claims;
- Litigation involving constitutional and other limitations on governmental agencies and municipalities; and
- Trade disparagement, trade dress and unfair competition cases
- Judicial Review of Administrative Action in Arizona, 1975 Ariz. St. L. J. 739.
- Workmen's Compensation - - Failure to Timely File Workmen's Compensation Claim Transformed From Jurisdictional Bar to Affirmative Defense, 197 Arz. St. L. J. 447.