- Ujczo, Daniel D.
- Media Mentions
Dan Ujczo (Member and Cross-Border Practice Group Chair, Columbus) spoke with USA Today for an article titled “Trump signs revised trade deal with Mexico, Canada but shuts Democrats out of celebration.” The article discusses the details of the timeline regarding the revised trade deal replacing NAFTA. Although it’s been signed into law, it won’t be put into force for several months, as Canada’s Parliament must still approve the deal and all three countries must submit notice that they have met all requirements under the deal, and develop uniform regulations that companies must use to comply with the agreement.
The development of the regulations is “the most painstaking, yet most important, part of the process,” Dan said. The parties have started working on the regulations, but some areas, such as new auto rules, will require significantly more work, he told the publication.
To read more, click here.
- November 23, 2020 Industry Alerts Canadian Data Privacy Laws Are Changing. Is Your Business Ready to Keep Up?
- September 23, 2020 Industry Alerts DW China Trade Update (35th Edition) | 迪克森律所中国团队简报 (第三十五期)
- September 2020 Blogs 米国移民局の予算危機と米国移民制度への潜在的影響 | The USCIS Budget Crisis and Its Potential Impact on the U.S. Immigration System
- August 19, 2020 Webinars Strategies for Easing Non-Essential Travel Restrictions at the Canada-US Border
- August 2020 Industry Alerts タイムリーにEADカードが発行がされないためI-9を完了できないことについての米国移民局(USCIS)の対応 | USCIS Accommodation on I-9 Completion Due to its Inability to Issue Timely EAD Cards
- July 9, 2020 Webinars Preparing for USMCA Day: Episode VI - Environmental Considerations and the Path Forward to a “Living” USMCA
- July 8, 2020 Webinars Vietnam and the Great Supply Chain Realignment
- July 2020 Industry Alerts CIPO Pandemic Response: Update July 6, 2020*
- June 25, 2020 Webinars Preparing for USMCA Day: Episode V - Small and Medium Sized Enterprises, Competition and Regulatory Alignment