- Ujczo, Daniel D.
Dan Ujczo (Of Counsel and Cross Border (Canada - U.S.) Practice Group Chair, Columbus) recently wrote an article for The Lawyer’s Daily titled “After NAFTA won’t be found in Washington, Ottawa,” discussing the future of NAFTA and the Canada-United States-Mexico Agreement (CUSMA or USMCA) in light of the fact that it likely won’t be passed before the U.S. election taking place in November 2020.
“With less than 30 legislative days before year-end, and delays arising from the United Auto Workers (UAW) strike at General Motors and the rising tide of impeachment, this is the last gasp for the passage of USMCA in 2019. If the implementing legislation is not passed in this calendar year, it likely will remain stalled until after the November 2020 U.S. election.” Dan wrote.
To read more, click here.
- Webinars Vietnam and the Great Supply Chain Realignment
- Industry Alerts Will USMCA Be the Trick or Treat in October 2019
- Webinars Global Chamber USMCA/NAFTA Update: Shifting Issues & Challenges Webinar
- December 2019 Media Mentions Dan Ujczo Discusses USMCA Progress with the Toronto Star and the National Post
- October 02, 2019 Media Mentions Dan Ujczo Quoted by Canadian Lawyer Magazine on Future of Canadian-U.S. Trade Relationship