Christopher Ryan was quoted in the Modern Healthcare article, "Calif. Malpractice Ruling Will Have Minimal Impact on Insurance Rates, Lawyers Say." The article discusses a new ruling by the California Supreme Court, addressing the state's cap on medical malpractice damages aimed at helping maintain California's current insurance rates. "The opinion dealt with a very technical aspect of the law—it's not like this was a case where there was a big constitutional challenge," said Chris, "I don't think this decision, by itself, will have much impact on rates." To read the article, click here.
- July 12, 2022 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Care Webinar Series
- June 16, 2022 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Care Webinar Series: Monopoly Money: Do Non-Compete Agreements Violate Antitrust Laws and if so, How?
- April 05, 2022 Media Mentions Gregory Moore Quoted by Integrated Health Magazine on Growing Your Practice with a Clinical Integrated Network
- March 29, 2022 Industry Alerts Updates to Wit v. United Behavioral Health
- March 23, 2022 In the News Wasif Khan Joins Dickinson Wright Chicago Office
- February 16, 2022 Media Mentions Erica Erman Elected as Member of the Board of the Arizona Society of Healthcare Attorneys
- November 04, 2021 - November 05, 2021 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Law Virtual Summit
- November 04, 2021 Industry Alerts Pahl Zinn Quoted by Modern Healthcare on DaVita M&A Activity
- September 08, 2021 Media Mentions Wendy Hulton and Billee Lightvoet Ward Quoted by Canadian Lawyer Magazine on Cross-Border Regulations for PPR