- Ryan, Christopher J.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Christopher Ryan (Of Counsel and Health Care Litigation Task Force Co-Chair, Ann Arbor) was recently quoted in Modern Healthcare’s article, “AdventHealth May be Liable for Non-Employed Physician, Appellate Court Rules.” AdventHealth may be liable for purportedly suspect treatment advice offered by a non-employed physician. On Friday, February 5, the state appeals court ruled that the consent agreement disavowing a physician-hospital relationship wasn’t clear, which can mean that the Florida-based health system can be held liable for the care. “Hospitals may consider entering into indemnification agreements with physicians to mitigate their liability,” said Chris. “I don’t think this opinion, or others like it, would require major changes or restructuring of hospitals’ arrangements with non-employed physicians.” Click here to read the full article.
- March 22, 2021 Media Mentions Billie Lightvoet Ward Published in Health Care Michigan on FDA Authorization of COVID Vaccines
- March 19, 2021 Media Mentions Jeremy Belanger Published in Healthcare Michigan on Newly-Published Value-Based Rules
- March 15, 2021 Media Mentions Timothy Gary and Ralph Levy, Jr. Featured in The Tennessean for Being Named to Nashville Medical News 2021 InCharge Healthcare List
- March 01, 2021 Media Mentions Jeremy Belanger Quoted by Medical Daily on COVID Coverage Under ACA
- February 5, 2021 In the News Timothy Gary and Ralph Levy Named to Nashville Medical News’ 2021 InCharge Healthcare List
- February 03, 2021 Media Mentions K. Lance Anderson Quoted in Modern Healthcare on Cone Health Digital Diabetes Venture
- January 26, 2021 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Publishes Article on Employer COVID-19 Vaccine Requirements in Healthcare Michigan
- November 30, 2020 Webinars Unmasking COVID’s Second Wave: ‘Deals’ in Masks, Gloves, Cleaning and other Solutions Present Contracting, Audit, Regulatory and Enforcement Risks
- November 17, 2020 In the News Chris Ryan Pens Article on Physician Noncompetition Agreements in Michigan for Healthcare Michigan