- Ryan, Christopher J.
- Media Mentions
Christopher Ryan (Of Counsel and Health Care Litigation Task Force Co-Chair, Ann Arbor) was recently quoted in Modern Healthcare’s article, “AdventHealth May be Liable for Non-Employed Physician, Appellate Court Rules.” AdventHealth may be liable for purportedly suspect treatment advice offered by a non-employed physician. On Friday, February 5, the state appeals court ruled that the consent agreement disavowing a physician-hospital relationship wasn’t clear, which can mean that the Florida-based health system can be held liable for the care. “Hospitals may consider entering into indemnification agreements with physicians to mitigate their liability,” said Chris. “I don’t think this opinion, or others like it, would require major changes or restructuring of hospitals’ arrangements with non-employed physicians.” Click here to read the full article.
- February 5, 2021 In the News Timothy Gary and Ralph Levy Named to Nashville Medical News’ 2021 InCharge Healthcare List
- February 03, 2021 In the News K. Lance Anderson Quoted in Modern Healthcare on Cone Health Digital Diabetes Venture
- January 26, 2021 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Publishes Article on Employer COVID-19 Vaccine Requirements in Healthcare Michigan
- December 03, 2020 In the News Russell Kolsrud Quoted in Law360 on UnitedHealth ERISA Class Action Lawsuit
- November 30, 2020 Webinars Unmasking COVID’s Second Wave: ‘Deals’ in Masks, Gloves, Cleaning and other Solutions Present Contracting, Audit, Regulatory and Enforcement Risks
- November 17, 2020 In the News Chris Ryan Pens Article on Physician Noncompetition Agreements in Michigan for Healthcare Michigan
- August 25, 2020 Industry Alerts The OIG’s FAQs Related to COVID-19
- August 25, 2020 Industry Alerts Update to Summary of Amendments to ACA Rules: Federal Court Blocks Certain Changes
- July 29, 2020 Industry Alerts Michigan Governor Rescinds Some and Extends Other Scope of Practice Rules