- Ryan, Christopher J.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Christopher Ryan (Of Counsel and Health Care Litigation Task Force Co-Chair, Ann Arbor) was recently quoted in Modern Healthcare’s article, “AdventHealth May be Liable for Non-Employed Physician, Appellate Court Rules.” AdventHealth may be liable for purportedly suspect treatment advice offered by a non-employed physician. On Friday, February 5, the state appeals court ruled that the consent agreement disavowing a physician-hospital relationship wasn’t clear, which can mean that the Florida-based health system can be held liable for the care. “Hospitals may consider entering into indemnification agreements with physicians to mitigate their liability,” said Chris. “I don’t think this opinion, or others like it, would require major changes or restructuring of hospitals’ arrangements with non-employed physicians.” Click here to read the full article.
- November 4-5, 2021 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Law Virtual Summit
- October 08, 2021 Media Mentions Rose Willis Included in Hospital Peer Review on Telehealth Credentials
- September 08, 2021 Media Mentions Wendy Hulton and Billee Lightvoet Ward Quoted by Canadian Lawyer Magazine on Cross-Border Regulations for PPR
- August 02, 2021 Media Mentions Pahl Zinn Quoted in Modern Healthcare on CON Law Elimination
- July 20, 2021 Media Mentions Rose Willis Quoted by Modern Healthcare on Right-to-Repair Executive Order's Impact on Healthcare Costs
- June 14, 2021 In the News Sara Jodka Quoted by Crain's Detroit Business on Vaccine Requirements in Health Systems
- May 24, 2021 Industry Alerts HHS Announces the COVID-19 Vaccine Coverage Assistance Fund
- March 22, 2021 Media Mentions Billie Lightvoet Ward Published in Health Care Michigan on FDA Authorization of COVID Vaccines
- March 19, 2021 Media Mentions Jeremy Belanger Published in Healthcare Michigan on Newly-Published Value-Based Rules