- Ryan, Christopher J.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Christopher Ryan (Of Counsel and Health Care Litigation Task Force Co-Chair, Ann Arbor) was recently quoted in Modern Healthcare’s article, “AdventHealth May be Liable for Non-Employed Physician, Appellate Court Rules.” AdventHealth may be liable for purportedly suspect treatment advice offered by a non-employed physician. On Friday, February 5, the state appeals court ruled that the consent agreement disavowing a physician-hospital relationship wasn’t clear, which can mean that the Florida-based health system can be held liable for the care. “Hospitals may consider entering into indemnification agreements with physicians to mitigate their liability,” said Chris. “I don’t think this opinion, or others like it, would require major changes or restructuring of hospitals’ arrangements with non-employed physicians.” Click here to read the full article.
- November 30, 2023 Webinars Dickinson Wright's 2023 Health Care Webinar Series
- May 16, 2023 Industry Alerts DEA Reverses Proposed Rule to Extend Telehealth Prescriptions of Controlled Substances
- April 10, 2023 Industry Alerts Sixth Circuit Defines False Claims Standards
- March 27, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Listed in Modern Healthcare’s 2023 Largest Law Firms
- February 10, 2023 Industry Alerts DOJ Announces Withdrawal of Longstanding Guidance for the Healthcare Industry and Eliminates Benchmarking Safety Zone for Competitively Sensitive Information
- July 12, 2022 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Care Webinar Series
- June 16, 2022 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Care Webinar Series: Monopoly Money: Do Non-Compete Agreements Violate Antitrust Laws and if so, How?
- April 05, 2022 Media Mentions Gregory Moore Quoted by Integrated Health Magazine on Growing Your Practice with a Clinical Integrated Network
- March 29, 2022 Industry Alerts Updates to Wit v. United Behavioral Health