- Ryan, Christopher J.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Christopher Ryan (Of Counsel and Health Care Litigation Task Force Co-Chair, Ann Arbor) was recently quoted in Modern Healthcare’s article, “AdventHealth May be Liable for Non-Employed Physician, Appellate Court Rules.” AdventHealth may be liable for purportedly suspect treatment advice offered by a non-employed physician. On Friday, February 5, the state appeals court ruled that the consent agreement disavowing a physician-hospital relationship wasn’t clear, which can mean that the Florida-based health system can be held liable for the care. “Hospitals may consider entering into indemnification agreements with physicians to mitigate their liability,” said Chris. “I don’t think this opinion, or others like it, would require major changes or restructuring of hospitals’ arrangements with non-employed physicians.” Click here to read the full article.
- April 05, 2022 Media Mentions Gregory Moore Quoted by Integrated Health Magazine on Growing Your Practice with a Clinical Integrated Network
- March 29, 2022 Industry Alerts Updates to Wit v. United Behavioral Health
- March 23, 2022 In the News Wasif Khan Joins Dickinson Wright Chicago Office
- March 02, 2022 Media Mentions Christopher Ryan Quoted by Modern Healthcare on Impact of California Malpractice Ruling on Insurance Rates
- February 16, 2022 Media Mentions Erica Erman Elected as Member of the Board of the Arizona Society of Healthcare Attorneys
- November 4-5, 2021 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Law Virtual Summit
- November 04, 2021 Industry Alerts Pahl Zinn Quoted by Modern Healthcare on DaVita M&A Activity
- September 08, 2021 Media Mentions Wendy Hulton and Billee Lightvoet Ward Quoted by Canadian Lawyer Magazine on Cross-Border Regulations for PPR
- August 02, 2021 Media Mentions Pahl Zinn Quoted in Modern Healthcare on CON Law Elimination