- Ryan, Christopher J.
- In the News
Christopher Ryan (Of Counsel and Health Care Litigation Task Force Co-Chair, Ann Arbor) has published the article, “Enforceability of Physician Noncompetition Agreements in Michigan,” to Healthcare Michigan. Throughout Chris’ article he describes some of the factors that courts in Michigan consider when deciding whether a physician noncompete agreement is enforceable. Courts will enforce a noncompetition agreement if it protects an employer’s reasonable competitive business interests, and is reasonable. Click here to read more factors courts consider when deciding whether to enforce physician noncompetes.
- February 10, 2021 Media Mentions Christopher Ryan Quoted in Modern Healthcare on AdventHealth
- February 5, 2021 In the News Timothy Gary and Ralph Levy Named to Nashville Medical News’ 2021 InCharge Healthcare List
- February 03, 2021 In the News K. Lance Anderson Quoted in Modern Healthcare on Cone Health Digital Diabetes Venture
- January 26, 2021 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Publishes Article on Employer COVID-19 Vaccine Requirements in Healthcare Michigan
- December 03, 2020 In the News Russell Kolsrud Quoted in Law360 on UnitedHealth ERISA Class Action Lawsuit
- November 30, 2020 Webinars Unmasking COVID’s Second Wave: ‘Deals’ in Masks, Gloves, Cleaning and other Solutions Present Contracting, Audit, Regulatory and Enforcement Risks
- August 25, 2020 Industry Alerts The OIG’s FAQs Related to COVID-19
- August 25, 2020 Industry Alerts Update to Summary of Amendments to ACA Rules: Federal Court Blocks Certain Changes
- July 29, 2020 Industry Alerts Michigan Governor Rescinds Some and Extends Other Scope of Practice Rules