- Ryan, Christopher J.
- In the News
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Christopher Ryan (Of Counsel and Health Care Litigation Task Force Co-Chair, Ann Arbor) has published the article, “Enforceability of Physician Noncompetition Agreements in Michigan,” to Healthcare Michigan. Throughout Chris’ article he describes some of the factors that courts in Michigan consider when deciding whether a physician noncompete agreement is enforceable. Courts will enforce a noncompetition agreement if it protects an employer’s reasonable competitive business interests, and is reasonable. Click here to read more factors courts consider when deciding whether to enforce physician noncompetes.
- June 14, 2021 In the News Sara Jodka Quoted by Crain's Detroit Business on Vaccine Requirements in Health Systems
- May 24, 2021 Industry Alerts HHS Announces the COVID-19 Vaccine Coverage Assistance Fund
- March 22, 2021 Media Mentions Billie Lightvoet Ward Published in Health Care Michigan on FDA Authorization of COVID Vaccines
- March 19, 2021 Media Mentions Jeremy Belanger Published in Healthcare Michigan on Newly-Published Value-Based Rules
- March 15, 2021 Media Mentions Timothy Gary and Ralph Levy, Jr. Featured in The Tennessean for Being Named to Nashville Medical News 2021 InCharge Healthcare List
- March 01, 2021 Media Mentions Jeremy Belanger Quoted by Medical Daily on COVID Coverage Under ACA
- February 10, 2021 Media Mentions Christopher Ryan Quoted in Modern Healthcare on AdventHealth
- February 5, 2021 In the News Timothy Gary and Ralph Levy Named to Nashville Medical News’ 2021 InCharge Healthcare List
- February 03, 2021 Media Mentions K. Lance Anderson Quoted in Modern Healthcare on Cone Health Digital Diabetes Venture