- Willis, Rose
- Media Mentions
Rose Willis (Member, Troy) recently published an article in Physicians Practice, “10 Times You Could Be Held Liable for a Business Associate’s HIPAA Breach”. The article summarizes recent clarifications on HIPAA liability and how they underscore the importance of maintaining protected health information and protecting yourself against others.
“At some point, all healthcare providers need to engage third parties to perform activities or functions on their behalf. In so doing, providers need to ensure those third parties maintain confidentiality of information learned in the course of their services,” Rose writes.
- August 2019 Media Mentions Erica Erman and Russell Kolsrud Case Summary Included in Mental Health America’s Position Statement 15: Parity in Health Insurance
- July 10, 2019 In the News Dickinson Wright Announces Formation of Distressed Health Care Restructuring Group
- June 20, 2019 Media Mentions Autumn Gentry Quoted in HealthcareDive on CVS Executive's Move to PillPack
- May 08, 2019 Media Mentions Client Alert on HIPAA Coverage in Wellness Apps Authored by Sara Jodka Quoted by SHRM.org
- April 5, 2019 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted in Bloomberg Article on Health Data Privacy Laws
- 2019 Media Mentions Tim Gary Quoted in RADAR on Medicare Advantage Discussing Highmark Inc. Dispute
- March 20, 2019 Articles Highlights from Wit v. United Behavioral Health
- March 13, 2019 Media Mentions Tim Gary Quoted in Medical Economics Article on Healthcare Policy in 2019
- February 18, 2019 Media Mentions K. Lance Anderson and Brian Mangum Interviewed by Modern Healthcare for Article on Blockchain in the Healthcare Industry