- Willis, Rose
- Media Mentions
Rose Willis (Member, Troy) recently published an article in Physicians Practice, “10 Times You Could Be Held Liable for a Business Associate’s HIPAA Breach”. The article summarizes recent clarifications on HIPAA liability and how they underscore the importance of maintaining protected health information and protecting yourself against others.
“At some point, all healthcare providers need to engage third parties to perform activities or functions on their behalf. In so doing, providers need to ensure those third parties maintain confidentiality of information learned in the course of their services,” Rose writes.
- July 01, 2020 Industry Alerts Michigan Expands Telehealth Coverage
- June 25, 2020 Industry Alerts New Case Law on When a Behavioral Health Professional May Testify as an Acquaintance Witness in a Commitment Proceeding
- June 12, 2020 Conferences Virtual Ann Arbor Healthcare Compliance Conference
- April 29, 2020 In the News Gregory Moore Appointed Vice Chair - Educational Programming of the Behavioral Health Task Force for the American Health Law Association
- April 29, 2020 Industry Alerts Limitation of Liability During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- April 28, 2020 Industry Alerts $484 Billion Small Business Coronavirus Relief Bill Summary
- April 22, 2020 Industry Alerts Michigan’s New COVID-19 Requirements for Long-Term Care Facilities
- April 20, 2020 Media Mentions Kimberly Ruppel Quoted in Part B News Article on Telehealth
- April 17, 2020 Industry Alerts Stark Law and Anti-Kickback Statute Waivers for COVID-19