- Lowenhar-Fisher, Kate C.
- In the News
Kate Lowenhar-Fisher (Member and Gaming & Hospitality Practice Group Chair, Las Vegas) has been appointed Chairwoman of the Board of the Grant A Gift Autism Foundation (GGAF). GGAF is devoted to helping children, young adults and their families’ master autism by providing assessment and treatment funding, combined with support services, vocational training, and transition planning, as well as providing a community safety net by filling the treatment and funding gaps not covered by state and federal resources or insurance. Kate has been a member of the GGAF Board of Directors since 2016, most recently in the position of Vice Chair.
- February 3, 2021 Webinars It's Not too Late to Ask for Help: Options for Owners as the Pandemic (Hopefully) Winds Down
- February 2, 2021 Webinars CUSBA Presents 9th Annual Cross-Border Economic Forecast
- January 21, 2021 Webinars Back to the Future: Biden’s Plans for Environmental Regulation and How it Affects Your Business
- January 15, 2021 In the News Flavia Campbell Named a Top 100 Lawyer in Arizona by Az Business
- January 15, 2021 Industry Alerts An Important Clarification of the Duty of Honest Contractual Performance
- January 14, 2021 Industry Alerts New Stimulus Bill Creates Small Claims Copyright Court
- January 13, 2021 Webinars Automotive Update 2021: Opportunities and Headwinds Facing the Tech-Focused Automotive and Mobility Industry
- January 13, 2021 Media Mentions William Honaker Quoted by Music Connection on Best Career Tips of 2020
- January 13, 2021 Industry Alerts Update on Ontario's Second State of Emergency Order – New Restrictions in Ontario in the Fight Against COVID-19 – Effective January 14, 2021