- Beecher, Kris O.
- Media Mentions
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Kris Beecher was recently quoted in the AZ Central article, "Native advocates say voter ID rules in Proposition 309 could disenfranchise Arizona Indigenous voters." Proposition 309 would eliminate the alternative to photo ID for in-person voting; under current law, a person voting in person can either show a photo ID, or, as an alternative, two forms of identification without a photo. "The reality for Native Americans who don't have the same type of access to services whether it is the government, or any other things, this just needlessly complicates our ability to vote," shares Kris. To read the article, click here.
- December 4, 2023 In the News Tripp Lake Joins Dickinson Wright Denver Office as a Member
- December 04, 2023 Industry Alerts New Filing Requirements for Canadian Federal Corporations
- December 04, 2023 Media Mentions Frank Borger Gilligan's article was recently published by Corporate Compliance Insights, "SEC Brings Beneficial Ownership Reporting Into the Internet Age."
- December 1, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Earns Sixth Consecutive 100 Score in Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s 2023-2024 Corporate Equality Index
- December 01, 2023 Media Mentions Jacob Frenkel was recently quoted by AP News in the article, “Tesla says Justice Department is expanding investigations and issuing subpoenas for information.”
- December 01, 2023 In the News Kevin Doherty has been named Best Lawyer in the 2023 Captive International US Awards
- November 30, 2023 Webinars Join Ralph Levy, Jr. and Brian Fleetham for the upcoming DW Healthcare Webinar, “The Ins, Outs, and No-Nos in Negotiating Physician Employment Agreements” on November 30th at 2:00pm ET.
- November 30, 2023 Webinars Dickinson Wright's 2023 Health Care Webinar Series
- November 30, 2023 In the News Twelve Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named Grand Rapids Magazine 2023 Top Lawyers