- Beecher, Kris O.
- Media Mentions
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Kris Beecher was quoted in the AZ Central article, "Where do candidates stand on tribal issues? Often, the answers are nowhere to be found." The article discusses the mixed levels of attention political candidates display toward the roles of tribes across Arizona, particularly regarding policymaking. A search of Arizona political candidates' websites and social media feeds reveals few mentions of anything related to tribes. Kris shares, "Usually the first time they get hit with tribal issues is when they get into office and their staff hands them legislation concerning tribal matters." To read the article, click here.
- January 30, 2023 In the News Fredric Bellamy's article, "U.S. data privacy laws to enter new era in 2023," was published in Thomson Reuters.
- January 26, 2023 Industry Alerts Tick Tock – Michigan Employers Are on the Earned Sick Time Clock
- January 25, 2023 In the News Caleb Green was recently featured on the KNPR live panel interview "State of Nevada"
- January 25, 2023 Articles Your Contractor Messed Up. Can you Fire Them?
- January 24, 2023 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named to 2023 Illinois Super Lawyers, One Named Rising Star
- January 23, 2023 Media Mentions Daniel Waldman was recently quoted in The Lawyer's Daily article, "Top 10 business decisions of the past year, part two."
- January 20, 2023 Industry Alerts Federal Trade Commission Proposes Rule to Ban Non-Compete Clauses | 連邦取引委員会による競業避止条項の禁止に関する規則の提案
- January 19, 2023 Industry Alerts Good News for Creators: Canada Extends Copyright Term
- January 19, 2023 Media Mentions Christopher Ryan was recently quoted in the Medical Economics article "How physicians can find the right attorney."