- Hoffman, Catherine F.
- Media Mentions
Catherine Hoffman (Member, Ft. Lauderdale) was recently highlighted in the International Trademark Association Bulletin in the publication’s Volunteer Spotlight. The piece, which was distributed to over 31,000 trademark professionals in member organizations in 191 countries, includes a brief biography of Catherine, with details of her practice.
- July 9, 2020 Webinars Preparing for USMCA Day: Episode VI - Environmental Considerations and the Path Forward to a “Living” USMCA
- July 8, 2020 Webinars Vietnam and the Great Supply Chain Realignment
- July 8, 2020 In the News Jonathan Baker Recognized in 2020 Northern California Super Lawyers
- July 08, 2020 Industry Alerts Black Lives Matter Murals: Intellectual Property vs. Real Property Rights
- July 07, 2020 Industry Alerts Gaming and Hospitality Legal News, Volume 12, Number 12: Nevada Gaming Commission Regulatory Adoption Presents New Opportunities for Wager Funding
- July 07, 2020 Industry Alerts Updated Information Regarding the $200 Million in Funding Available for Small Businesses Through New Tennessee Business Relief Program
- July 2020 Industry Alerts CIPO Pandemic Response: Update July 6, 2020*
- July 01, 2020 Industry Alerts Michigan Expands Telehealth Coverage
- June 30, 2020 Industry Alerts SEC Issues Supplemental COVID-19 Guidance on Disclosure Considerations Relating to Operations, Liquidity, and Capital Resources