- Alexander, Giselle C.
- In the News
Dickinson Wright PLLC is pleased to announce that Giselle Alexander, of counsel in our Phoenix office, has been awarded the distinction of John S. Nolan Fellow by the officers and council of the ABA Section of Taxation. Six tax lawyers of achievement and promise were selected for the 2018-2019 Class of Nolan Fellows, a one-year position commencing on September 1, 2018.
“I am so honored to be selected for this prestigious fellowship,” said Ms. Alexander. “To be only the fourth Arizonan ever selected as a Nolan Fellow is quite remarkable – I’m looking forward to this exciting opportunity.”
Ms. Alexander is a tax attorney with Dickinson Wright, practicing primarily in the area of tax controversy at all levels of the process – audits, administrative appeals, and litigation adverse to federal, state, and local entities.
The elite Jack S. Nolan fellowship program was named for the late Jack Nolan, a great lawyer and distinguished leader of the tax bar. Mr. Nolan was highly respected for his role in many important Section initiatives, and was a valued mentor to young lawyers. The incoming Class of Nolan Fellows was introduced at a plenary luncheon in Washington, D.C. on May 12, 2018.
- December 2018 Industry Alerts Tax Court Rules Against Cannabis Dispensary
- October 2018 Industry Alerts Treasury Releases Proposed Regulations on Opportunity Zones
- October 12, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Ted Citrome Quoted in Lexpert Article on "Canadian Firms at Risk for US Taxes"
- October 9, 2018 Webinars Property Tax Assessments -- How to Maintain Positive Cash Flow After Period of Economic Growth Webinar on October 9, 2018
- August 6-7, 2018 Seminars NBI Seminar: LLCs From Start to Finish August 6-7, 2018
- July 11, 2018 In the News Derek Kaczmarek Elected Chair of State Bar of Arizona's Section of Taxation
- June 26, 2018 In the News Giselle C. Alexander Named Certified Attorney Specializing in Tax Law
- April 12, 2018 Industry Alerts Treasury and IRS announce designation of Opportunity Zones for 18 States
- February 2018 Industry Alerts Michigan Property Tax and Civil Tax Collection Suits