- Cummings, Frederick M.
- Media Mentions
Frederick Cummings (Member, Phoenix) was interviewed by Medical Economics, an online journal of the latest news and viewpoints on primary care, and the business of medicine and health. In this informative video interview, titled “Medical Economics: How to prevent a malpractice lawsuit,” Fred discusses proactive strategies for preventing a malpractice lawsuit, and the reasons a patient may decide to sue. He gives great insight on the next steps that a physician can take once actually being sued and how they can make the process go smoothly. Most importantly, he provides preventative action advice to medical professionals on ways they can avoid being sued in their careers. Click here to watch full interview.
- March 25, 2020 Industry Alerts FDA Takes Steps to Address Critical Shortage of Personal Protective Equipment
- March 24, 2020 Industry Alerts Update On Rapidly Changing Telehealth Developments
- January 24, 2020 In the News Attorneys Tim Gary and Ralph Levy Named to Nashville Medical News' 2020 InCharge Healthcare List
- August 05, 2019 Media Mentions Rose Willis Physicians Practice HIPAA
- August 2019 Media Mentions Erica Erman and Russell Kolsrud Case Summary Included in Mental Health America’s Position Statement 15: Parity in Health Insurance
- July 10, 2019 In the News Dickinson Wright Announces Formation of Distressed Health Care Restructuring Group
- June 20, 2019 Media Mentions Autumn Gentry Quoted in HealthcareDive on CVS Executive's Move to PillPack
- May 08, 2019 Media Mentions Client Alert on HIPAA Coverage in Wellness Apps Authored by Sara Jodka Quoted by SHRM.org
- April 5, 2019 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted in Bloomberg Article on Health Data Privacy Laws