- Cummings, Frederick M.
- Media Mentions
Frederick Cummings (Member, Phoenix) was interviewed by Medical Economics, an online journal of the latest news and viewpoints on primary care, and the business of medicine and health. In this informative video interview, titled “Medical Economics: How to prevent a malpractice lawsuit,” Fred discusses proactive strategies for preventing a malpractice lawsuit, and the reasons a patient may decide to sue. He gives great insight on the next steps that a physician can take once actually being sued and how they can make the process go smoothly. Most importantly, he provides preventative action advice to medical professionals on ways they can avoid being sued in their careers. Click here to watch full interview.
- August 25, 2020 Industry Alerts The OIG’s FAQs Related to COVID-19
- August 25, 2020 Industry Alerts Update to Summary of Amendments to ACA Rules: Federal Court Blocks Certain Changes
- July 29, 2020 Industry Alerts Michigan Governor Rescinds Some and Extends Other Scope of Practice Rules
- July 09, 2020 Industry Alerts Summary of Key Changes to Rules Implementing ACA Nondiscrimination Provisions
- July 01, 2020 Industry Alerts Michigan Expands Telehealth Coverage
- June 25, 2020 Industry Alerts New Case Law on When a Behavioral Health Professional May Testify as an Acquaintance Witness in a Commitment Proceeding
- June 12, 2020 Conferences Virtual Ann Arbor Healthcare Compliance Conference
- April 29, 2020 In the News Gregory Moore Appointed Vice Chair - Educational Programming of the Behavioral Health Task Force for the American Health Law Association
- April 29, 2020 Industry Alerts Limitation of Liability During the Coronavirus Pandemic