- Ujczo, Daniel D.
- Media Mentions
Dan Ujczo (Of Counsel and Cross-Border Practice Group Chair, Columbus) recently authored an article for Current Magazine titled “USMCA: Investment and Expansion.”
In the article, Dan discusses the USMCA and the advantages it gives the Great Lakes region in terms of tariffs. “Stability and predictability, therefore, will be the Great Lakes region’s best economic development tool and the passage of the U.S.-Mexico-Canada agreement is the first step forward,” Dan said.
To read the article, click here.
- February 4, 2020 Seminars Canada-United States Business Association 8th Annual Cross-Border Economic Forecast
- December 2019 Industry Alerts The “Newest” “New NAFTA”: Initial Considerations as the USMCA Comes Into Force
- December 2019 Media Mentions Dan Ujczo Discusses USMCA Progress with the Toronto Star and the National Post
- November 2019 Industry Alerts WTO Rules Against India on International Trade Norms Granting a Temporary Win for the United States
- October 22, 2019 Seminars International Insight: Succeeding in Canada Seminar | Bloomfield Hills
- October 17, 2019 Seminars The Future of Energy: The North American Competitive Advantage
- October 2019 Industry Alerts Summary of Automotive Provisions of USMCA*
- October 2019 Industry Alerts Will USMCA Be the Trick or Treat in October 2019
- September 2019 Industry Alerts Can You Take Discovery in the U.S. for Foreign Arbitrations? Maybe, Says the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals