- Ujczo, Daniel D.
- Media Mentions
Dan Ujczo (Of Counsel and Cross-Border Practice Group Chair, Columbus) recently authored an article for Current Magazine titled “USMCA: Investment and Expansion.”
In the article, Dan discusses the USMCA and the advantages it gives the Great Lakes region in terms of tariffs. “Stability and predictability, therefore, will be the Great Lakes region’s best economic development tool and the passage of the U.S.-Mexico-Canada agreement is the first step forward,” Dan said.
To read the article, click here.
- February 5, 2019 Seminars Canada-United States Business Association 7th Annual Cross-Border Economic Forecast
- January 2019 Industry Alerts January 2 Marks the Comment Deadline on the USCIS Proposed Changes to the H-1B Visa Lottery Process – Now What?
- October 15, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Dan Ujczo Interviewed on CBC Regarding the USMCA
- September 28, 2018 Industry Alerts Canada, Cannabis, and Crossing the Continent: Considerations for Canada-U.S. Companies, Business Travelers, and Investors
- September 24, 2018 Webinars Untying the Trying Times of Tariffs - The Product Exclusion Process Webinar on September 24, 2018
- September 24, 2018 Webinars KNOW the NEW NAFTA Webinar on September 24, 2018
- August 28, 2018 Seminars Taxes, Tariffs and Trade Panel Discussion on August, 28, 2018
- July 10, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Dan Ujczo Quoted in the Canadian Lawyer Article, “China Factor Looms Large as Trade Wars Heat Up”
- June 22, 2018 Industry Alerts Section 301 Tariffs on Chinese Goods -- What to Do Now