- Ujczo, Daniel D.
- Media Mentions
Dan Ujczo (Of Counsel and Cross-Border Practice Group Chair, Columbus) recently authored an article for Current Magazine titled “USMCA: Investment and Expansion.”
In the article, Dan discusses the USMCA and the advantages it gives the Great Lakes region in terms of tariffs. “Stability and predictability, therefore, will be the Great Lakes region’s best economic development tool and the passage of the U.S.-Mexico-Canada agreement is the first step forward,” Dan said.
To read the article, click here.
- September 23, 2020 Industry Alerts DW China Trade Update (35th Edition) | 迪克森律所中国团队简报 (第三十五期)
- September 2020 Blogs 米国移民局の予算危機と米国移民制度への潜在的影響 | The USCIS Budget Crisis and Its Potential Impact on the U.S. Immigration System
- August 19, 2020 Webinars Strategies for Easing Non-Essential Travel Restrictions at the Canada-US Border
- August 2020 Industry Alerts タイムリーにEADカードが発行がされないためI-9を完了できないことについての米国移民局(USCIS)の対応 | USCIS Accommodation on I-9 Completion Due to its Inability to Issue Timely EAD Cards
- July 9, 2020 Webinars Preparing for USMCA Day: Episode VI - Environmental Considerations and the Path Forward to a “Living” USMCA
- July 8, 2020 Webinars Vietnam and the Great Supply Chain Realignment
- July 2020 Industry Alerts CIPO Pandemic Response: Update July 6, 2020*
- June 25, 2020 Webinars Preparing for USMCA Day: Episode V - Small and Medium Sized Enterprises, Competition and Regulatory Alignment
- June 24, 2020 Blogs 大統領令による、非移民および移民ビザの処理停止についてー特定の非移民ビザの処理停止が6月24日より開始されます。| Nonimmigrant and Immigrant Visa Processing Halted By Presidential Proclamation – Effective June 24 for Certain Nonimmigrants