- Crownover, Derek C.
- Media Mentions
Derek Crownover (Member, Nashville) was recently quoted in The Hollywood Reporter article, “’She Has No Legal Recourse’: Why Taylor Swift Won’t Sue Scooter Braun to Get Her Masters.” The recent purchase of Swift’s masters by Scooter Braun, has left the musical artist in an interesting artists' rights situation.
“But from the satellite view, I don’t see any legal ramifications that could come of this, unless there were restrictions on the sale of the masters to third parties," Crownover told the publication.
- July 02, 2019 Media Mentions Derek Crownover Quoted by Billboard on Big Machine Sale
- May 31, 2019 Media Mentions Noah McPike Named to Billboard’s 2019 Country Power Players List
- May 17, 2019 In the News Derek Crownover Featured as Panelist in Music Business Roundtable
- April 25, 2019 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Tops Rankings in 2019 Chambers USA Guide; 42 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- April 15, 2019 In the News Ten Practices in Dickinson Wright's Phoenix Office Ranked in the 2019 Ranking Arizona Guide
- April 02, 2019 Media Mentions Derek Crownover Quoted in Bloomberg Article Discussing Cash Advances to Musicians
- March 2019 In the News Derek Crownover and Cam Caldwell Negotiate Zach Crowell Catalog Sale
- March 18, 2019 In the News Noah McPike Closes Emily Landis Publishing Deal
- March 07, 2019 In the News Austen Adams Closes Christy McDonald Publishing Deal with Big Yellow Dog Music