Fredric Bellamy Featured In Tech Republic on Accelerating Ransomware Attacks
- Bellamy, Fredric D.
- Media Mentions
Fredric Bellamy was recently featured in Tech Republic’s article, “Ransomware: International Cooperation is Needed to Curb These Cybersecurity Threats.” Fredric expresses that it is time to instigate international laws authorizing nations to enforce responses in order to defeat the increasing numbers of cybercriminals and ransomware. "Ransomware is accelerating because criminals are getting rich, and the risks of getting caught and prosecuted are low," said Fredric. Click here to read the full article.
- March 14, 2023 Industry Alerts FTC Bans BetterHelp, Inc. From Revealing Consumers’ Sensitive Health Data to Third Parties for Advertising
- July 5, 2022 In the News Sara Jodka Named to National Law Journal’s 2022 Employment Law Trailblazers List
- June 28, 2022 Media Mentions Wendy Hulton Quoted by Canadian Lawyer Magazine on Proposed Federal Privacy Law
- February 24, 2022 In the News Sean Gouhin Joins Dickinson Wright Columbus Office
- December 28, 2021 Media Mentions Fredric Bellamy Quoted by Law360 on the Biggest Privacy Developments in 2021
- July 20, 2021 Media Mentions Wendy Hulton Featured in Canadian Lawyer Magazine on New Federal Privacy Legislation
- June 30, 2021 In the News Fredric Bellamy Joins Dickinson Wright’s Phoenix Office
- January 13, 2021 In the News Sara Jodka Earns CIPP/E Certification from the International Association of Privacy Professionals
- November 23, 2020 Industry Alerts Canadian Data Privacy Laws Are Changing. Is Your Business Ready to Keep Up?