- Bellamy, Fredric D.
- Media Mentions
Fredric Bellamy was quoted in Law360's article, "The Biggest Privacy Developments of 2021." The article highlights the cybersecurity difficulties companies face as ransomware and phishing attacks rise. Fredric postulates that businesses will focus on upgrading their data protection practices or face the risk of being shut out of deals. "Simply put, businesses will no longer have any choice but to adopt better cybersecurity practices because they are becoming table stakes to participate in the B2B world well beyond tech," Fredric says.
- July 5, 2022 In the News Sara Jodka Named to National Law Journal’s 2022 Employment Law Trailblazers List
- June 28, 2022 Media Mentions Wendy Hulton Quoted by Canadian Lawyer Magazine on Proposed Federal Privacy Law
- February 24, 2022 In the News Sean Gouhin Joins Dickinson Wright Columbus Office
- July 20, 2021 Media Mentions Fredric Bellamy Featured In Tech Republic on Accelerating Ransomware Attacks
- July 20, 2021 Media Mentions Wendy Hulton Featured in Canadian Lawyer Magazine on New Federal Privacy Legislation
- June 30, 2021 In the News Fredric Bellamy Joins Dickinson Wright’s Phoenix Office
- January 13, 2021 In the News Sara Jodka Earns CIPP/E Certification from the International Association of Privacy Professionals
- November 23, 2020 Industry Alerts Canadian Data Privacy Laws Are Changing. Is Your Business Ready to Keep Up?
- November 13, 2020 Industry Alerts While the Nation Focused on the Presidential Race, California Expanded Its Privacy Laws and “Yes” Non-California Businesses Are Likely Impacted