Fredric Bellamy Quoted by Human Resource Executive on Cybersecurity Failure Rates
- Bellamy, Fredric D.
- In the News
Fredric Bellamy was quoted by Human Resource Executive in the article, "HR Tech Number of the Day: Cybersecurity Failure Rates." According to a survey conducted by training solution provider Epignosis and vulnerability management company Kenna Security, 61% of employees who received cybersecurity training still failed a basic cybersecurity test. Fredric asserts that cybersecurity is a responsibility shared by both the IT and HR departments. "Cybersecurity is only as strong as the organization's weakest link, so if many employees don't understand even their most basic training, then the organization is vulnerable to the operational, reputational and legal risks from a cyber attack," he says. "Investing a lot of resources in technological defenses can be defeated by human error among poorly trained employees." To read the article, click here.
- January 26, 2023 Industry Alerts Tick Tock – Michigan Employers Are on the Earned Sick Time Clock
- January 20, 2023 Industry Alerts Federal Trade Commission Proposes Rule to Ban Non-Compete Clauses | 連邦取引委員会による競業避止条項の禁止に関する規則の提案
- January 19, 2023 Industry Alerts Federal Trade Commission Proposes Rule to Ban Non-Compete Clauses | 联邦贸易委员会提议禁止竞业禁止条款
- January 12, 2023 Industry Alerts Federal Trade Commission Proposes Rule to Ban Non-Compete Clauses
- November 29, 2022 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2022 Mid-South Super Lawyers
- November 02, 2022 Industry Alerts EEOC Releases Updated “Know Your Rights” Poster | 美国公平就业机会委员会发布最新《了解你的权利》海报
- September 27, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in Benchmark Litigation Labor & Employment 2022 Edition
- September 19, 2022 Blogs ミシガン最高裁判所による判決－性的指向を理由とする差 別は、エリオット・ラーセン市民権法で禁止されるとの判 断を下す | The Michigan Supreme Court Holds That Discrimination On The Basis Of Sexual Orientation Is Prohibited
- July 7, 2022 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named to Columbus CEO Best Lawyers 2022