- Bellamy, Fredric D.
- In the News
Fredric Bellamy was quoted by Human Resource Executive in the article, "HR Tech Number of the Day: Cybersecurity Failure Rates." According to a survey conducted by training solution provider Epignosis and vulnerability management company Kenna Security, 61% of employees who received cybersecurity training still failed a basic cybersecurity test. Fredric asserts that cybersecurity is a responsibility shared by both the IT and HR departments. "Cybersecurity is only as strong as the organization's weakest link, so if many employees don't understand even their most basic training, then the organization is vulnerable to the operational, reputational and legal risks from a cyber attack," he says. "Investing a lot of resources in technological defenses can be defeated by human error among poorly trained employees." To read the article, click here.
- September 27, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in Benchmark Litigation Labor & Employment 2022 Edition
- September 19, 2022 Blogs ミシガン最高裁判所による判決－性的指向を理由とする差 別は、エリオット・ラーセン市民権法で禁止されるとの判 断を下す | The Michigan Supreme Court Holds That Discrimination On The Basis Of Sexual Orientation Is Prohibited
- July 7, 2022 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named to Columbus CEO Best Lawyers 2022
- July 5, 2022 In the News Sara Jodka Named to National Law Journal’s 2022 Employment Law Trailblazers List
- June 1, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2022 Chambers USA Guide; 42 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- May 11, 2022 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted by 10 WBNS on Ohio's New Overtime Law
- May 09, 2022 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted in Law360 on Tips for Helping Workers Navigate Mental Health Challenges
- February 2022 Blogs Practical Considerations in Employment Terminations
- January 14, 2022 Industry Alerts U.S. Supreme Court Splits the Baby as It Stays the Private Employer Vaccine or Test Mandate but Keeps the Healthcare Vaccine Mandate in Place