- Beecher, Kris O.
- Media Mentions
Kris Beecher was quoted in the USA Today article, "For some Native Americans, casting a ballot means an 'absurd' trip to the polling site." The article discusses the unique barriers that Native American voters face, including sometimes having to travel hundreds of miles to a polling site or election officials not allowing identification cards issued by tribes. This year, activists were hoping for passage of federal voting rights legislation that included a bipartisan measure to better protect the rights of Native American voters, which failed to advance in the Senate. "I'm hopeful always, but it hurts to not see it passed for multiple years in a row," said Kris.
- September 23, 2022 In the News Caleb Green Recognized by the Washington Bar Association and National Bar Association as a 2022 Power 100 Honoree
- September 23, 2022 In the News Seven Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2022 Texas Super Lawyers
- September 21, 2022 Media Mentions Andrew Dorisio was recently quoted in the Business Lexington article, "Protecting your IP in the digital age,"
- September 19, 2022 In the News James Stranges Joins Dickinson Wright Toronto Office as a Partner
- September 19, 2022 Blogs ミシガン最高裁判所による判決－性的指向を理由とする差 別は、エリオット・ラーセン市民権法で禁止されるとの判 断を下す | The Michigan Supreme Court Holds That Discrimination On The Basis Of Sexual Orientation Is Prohibited
- September 15, 2022 In the News Justin Gingerich Joins Dickinson Wright Chicago Office
- September 12, 2022 In the News Mark Heusel Elected to Japan America Society Board of Directors
- September 09, 2022 Media Mentions Paul Bain Quoted in the Globe and Mail Article "Edmonton Cancels Art Installation Over Fears It May Be Perceived as Celebrating Colonialism."
- September 08, 2022 Blogs 移民局の雇用に基づくグリーンカード申請に関する2022年度末におけるFAQのトップ3 | Top Three Employment-Based USCIS Adjustment of Status FAQS at The End of Fiscal Year 2022