- Beecher, Kris O.
- Media Mentions
Kris Beecher was quoted in the USA Today article, "For some Native Americans, casting a ballot means an 'absurd' trip to the polling site." The article discusses the unique barriers that Native American voters face, including sometimes having to travel hundreds of miles to a polling site or election officials not allowing identification cards issued by tribes. This year, activists were hoping for passage of federal voting rights legislation that included a bipartisan measure to better protect the rights of Native American voters, which failed to advance in the Senate. "I'm hopeful always, but it hurts to not see it passed for multiple years in a row," said Kris.
- May 26, 2022 Media Mentions Caleb Green Featured in UNLV Foundation Newsletter Article on Student Success
- May 26, 2022 Industry Alerts Recognized v. Registered Trademarks - Quebec Amends the Charter of the French Language
- May 25, 2022 Media Mentions Paul Bain Interviewed by Canadian Lawyer Magazine on His New Art Law Book
- May 23, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Welcomes Its Summer Class of 2022
- May 18, 2022 Industry Alerts UPDATE: FEC Candidate Loan Repayment Limitation Ruled Unconstitutional in Supreme Court Decision
- May 16, 2022 Media Mentions Kris Beecher Quoted by AZ Central on Tribal Voters
- May 13, 2022 In the News Aaron Burrell Named a “2022 40 Under 40” Honoree by Michigan Chronicle
- May 11, 2022 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted by 10 WBNS on Ohio's New Overtime Law
- May 09, 2022 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted in Law360 on Tips for Helping Workers Navigate Mental Health Challenges