- Beecher, Kris O.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Kris Beecher (Navajo Nation Bar Association member and Law Clerk, Phoenix) has recently served as a panelist for the 2021 ASU Social Embeddedness Network Conference, “Standing the Test of Time: The Arizona Native Vote Election Protection Project.” This conference took place on Thursday, March 25, 2021. Kris served on a high-profile panel to discuss topics such as how the Indian Legal Program and Indian Legal Clinic partner closely and work with Native people in Arizona and nationally, best practices for creating meaningful, long-term relationships among various stakeholders, how advocacy and public service are core to positive change, etc. Panelists included, Angela Willeford, Intergovernmental Relations Project Manager, Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community and Travis Lane, Assistant Director, Inter Tribal Council of Arizona. Click here for more information.
- November 3, 2021 Webinars Protecting Software Intellectual Property in Electric and Autonomous Vehicle Technologies
- November 03, 2021 Webinars Automotive Industry Electrification: Protecting Software Intellectual Property in Electric and Autonomous Vehicle Technologies | 電気および自動運転車技術におけるソフトウェアの知的財産の保護
- October 20, 2021 Webinars North America's Drive Towards Electrification: How East Asia Factors into the Equation
- October 20, 2021 Webinars Automotive Industry Electrification: North America's Drive Towards Electrification: How East Asia Factors into the Equation | 北米の電動化への動き: 東アジアではどうなるのか
- October 14, 2021 Media Mentions Jeff Silver Interviewed in Nevada Newsmakers on His Career
- October 08, 2021 Industry Alerts Key September USCIS Process Updates
- October 08, 2021 Media Mentions Rose Willis Included in Hospital Peer Review on Telehealth Credentials
- October 07, 2021 In the News John Schuring Appointed as Chair of Business Law Section of Michigan State Bar
- October 6, 2021 In the News Rachel Schaffer Lawson Joins Dickinson Wright Nashville Office