- Beecher, Kris O.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Kris Beecher (Navajo Nation Bar Association member and Law Clerk, Phoenix) has recently served as a panelist for the 2021 ASU Social Embeddedness Network Conference, “Standing the Test of Time: The Arizona Native Vote Election Protection Project.” This conference took place on Thursday, March 25, 2021. Kris served on a high-profile panel to discuss topics such as how the Indian Legal Program and Indian Legal Clinic partner closely and work with Native people in Arizona and nationally, best practices for creating meaningful, long-term relationships among various stakeholders, how advocacy and public service are core to positive change, etc. Panelists included, Angela Willeford, Intergovernmental Relations Project Manager, Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community and Travis Lane, Assistant Director, Inter Tribal Council of Arizona. Click here for more information.
- July 30, 2021 Media Mentions Kathleen Campbell Walker Interviewed by Manage HR on Dickinson Wright's Immigration Practice
- July 29, 2021 In the News Jennifer Ko Craft Named to Managing IP’s 2021 Top 250 Women in IP List
- July 28, 2021 In the News Aaron Burrell Named a “40 Under 40” Honoree by the National Bar Association
- July 28, 2021 In the News Arthur Sims Joins Dickinson Wright’s Ft. Lauderdale Office
- July 22, 2021 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Benchmark Litigation’s 2021 “40 and Under Hot List”
- July 22, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in Chambers 2021 High Net Worth Guide
- July 22, 2021 Industry Alerts Kris Beecher Featured on Minutes on the Matter on United States v. Cooley
- July 21, 2021 Industry Alerts DW-China Trade Update (38th Edition) | 迪克森律所中国团队简报 (第三十八期)
- July 20, 2021 Media Mentions Rose Willis Quoted by Modern Healthcare on Right-to-Repair Executive Order's Impact on Healthcare Costs