- Beecher, Kris O.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Kris Beecher (Navajo Nation Bar Association member and Law Clerk, Phoenix) has recently served as a panelist for the 2021 ASU Social Embeddedness Network Conference, “Standing the Test of Time: The Arizona Native Vote Election Protection Project.” This conference took place on Thursday, March 25, 2021. Kris served on a high-profile panel to discuss topics such as how the Indian Legal Program and Indian Legal Clinic partner closely and work with Native people in Arizona and nationally, best practices for creating meaningful, long-term relationships among various stakeholders, how advocacy and public service are core to positive change, etc. Panelists included, Angela Willeford, Intergovernmental Relations Project Manager, Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community and Travis Lane, Assistant Director, Inter Tribal Council of Arizona. Click here for more information.
- October 6, 2022 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in Who’s Who Legal Canada 2022
- October 06, 2022 Industry Alerts DHS Publishes New Final Rule Ending Trump-Era Public Charge Restrictions
- October 5, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in Benchmark Litigation United States 2023 Edition
- October 05, 2022 In the News Jennifer Ko Craft was recently featured in the Law360 article, "Pop Quiz: How Realistic Is The TM Showdown In 'She-Hulk'?"
- October 4, 2022 In the News Randolph Pistor Joins Dickinson Wright Ann Arbor Office
- October 3, 2022 In the News John Leslie Named Director of Cross-Border Practices
- September 30, 2022 In the News Benjamin Sobczak Elected to State Bar of Michigan’s Cannabis Law Section Council
- September 30, 2022 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in the 2023 Edition of Chambers Canada
- September 27, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in Benchmark Litigation Labor & Employment 2022 Edition