- Beecher, Kris O.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Kris Beecher (Navajo Nation Bar Association member and Law Clerk, Phoenix) has recently served as a panelist for the 2021 ASU Social Embeddedness Network Conference, “Standing the Test of Time: The Arizona Native Vote Election Protection Project.” This conference took place on Thursday, March 25, 2021. Kris served on a high-profile panel to discuss topics such as how the Indian Legal Program and Indian Legal Clinic partner closely and work with Native people in Arizona and nationally, best practices for creating meaningful, long-term relationships among various stakeholders, how advocacy and public service are core to positive change, etc. Panelists included, Angela Willeford, Intergovernmental Relations Project Manager, Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community and Travis Lane, Assistant Director, Inter Tribal Council of Arizona. Click here for more information.
- January 31, 2023 In the News Canada-United States Business Association to Host 11th Annual Cross-Border Economic Forecast
- January 31, 2023 In the News Caleb Green was recently featured on the KNPR live panel interview "State of Nevada"
- January 31, 2023 Articles Advocacy in Arbitration: 5 Tips from an Arbitrator on How to Present Your Case.
- January 30, 2023 In the News Fredric Bellamy's article, "U.S. data privacy laws to enter new era in 2023," was published in Thomson Reuters.
- January 26, 2023 Industry Alerts Tick Tock – Michigan Employers Are on the Earned Sick Time Clock
- January 25, 2023 In the News Caleb Green was recently featured on the KNPR live panel interview "State of Nevada"
- January 25, 2023 Articles Your Contractor Messed Up. Can you Fire Them?
- January 24, 2023 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named to 2023 Illinois Super Lawyers, One Named Rising Star
- January 23, 2023 Media Mentions Daniel Waldman was recently quoted in The Lawyer's Daily article, "Top 10 business decisions of the past year, part two."