- Beecher, Kris O.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Kris Beecher (Law Clerk, Phoenix) was recently featured in an ASU News interview titled, “Three-Time ASU Grad Advocates for Native Students in Higher Education.” Kris has been recognized for being a three-time ASU alumnus that is now using his education, passions and skills to advocate for Native American students through his new career as an attorney. “Navajo culture teaches me that I have a responsibility to the community to make sure that I give back,” said Kris. He discusses his work-life balance and the challenges that came along the way to receive an education. “Going to school wasn’t always easy. Having a family while going back to school was a different experience in and of itself,” he said. Kris expresses that as his career progresses that it is crucial for him to open up even more opportunities for the people coming up behind him. Click here to read his full interview.
- January 26, 2023 Industry Alerts Tick Tock – Michigan Employers Are on the Earned Sick Time Clock
- January 25, 2023 In the News Caleb Green was recently featured on the KNPR live panel interview "State of Nevada"
- January 25, 2023 Articles Your Contractor Messed Up. Can you Fire Them?
- January 24, 2023 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named to 2023 Illinois Super Lawyers, One Named Rising Star
- January 23, 2023 Media Mentions Daniel Waldman was recently quoted in The Lawyer's Daily article, "Top 10 business decisions of the past year, part two."
- January 20, 2023 Industry Alerts Federal Trade Commission Proposes Rule to Ban Non-Compete Clauses | 連邦取引委員会による競業避止条項の禁止に関する規則の提案
- January 19, 2023 Industry Alerts Good News for Creators: Canada Extends Copyright Term
- January 19, 2023 Media Mentions Christopher Ryan was recently quoted in the Medical Economics article "How physicians can find the right attorney."
- January 19, 2023 Industry Alerts Federal Trade Commission Proposes Rule to Ban Non-Compete Clauses | 联邦贸易委员会提议禁止竞业禁止条款