- Beecher, Kris O.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Kris Beecher (Law Clerk, Phoenix) was recently featured in an ASU News interview titled, “Three-Time ASU Grad Advocates for Native Students in Higher Education.” Kris has been recognized for being a three-time ASU alumnus that is now using his education, passions and skills to advocate for Native American students through his new career as an attorney. “Navajo culture teaches me that I have a responsibility to the community to make sure that I give back,” said Kris. He discusses his work-life balance and the challenges that came along the way to receive an education. “Going to school wasn’t always easy. Having a family while going back to school was a different experience in and of itself,” he said. Kris expresses that as his career progresses that it is crucial for him to open up even more opportunities for the people coming up behind him. Click here to read his full interview.
- September 30, 2022 In the News Benjamin Sobczak Elected to State Bar of Michigan’s Cannabis Law Section Council
- September 30, 2022 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in the 2023 Edition of Chambers Canada
- September 27, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in Benchmark Litigation Labor & Employment 2022 Edition
- September 26, 2022 Blogs 移民局、コロナ禍の署名方針を恒久化へ | USCIS Makes Covid-19 Signature Policy Permanent
- September 26, 2022 Industry Alerts TTAB's Precedential Opinion in In re County of Orange Affirms Refusal of Registering Orange County's Unofficial Insignia
- September 23, 2022 In the News Caleb Green Recognized by the Washington Bar Association and National Bar Association as a 2022 Power 100 Honoree
- September 23, 2022 In the News Seven Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2022 Texas Super Lawyers
- September 21, 2022 Media Mentions Andrew Dorisio was recently quoted in the Business Lexington article, "Protecting your IP in the digital age,"
- September 19, 2022 In the News James Stranges Joins Dickinson Wright Toronto Office as a Partner