- Beecher, Kris O.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Kris Beecher (Law Clerk, Phoenix) was recently featured in an ASU News interview titled, “Three-Time ASU Grad Advocates for Native Students in Higher Education.” Kris has been recognized for being a three-time ASU alumnus that is now using his education, passions and skills to advocate for Native American students through his new career as an attorney. “Navajo culture teaches me that I have a responsibility to the community to make sure that I give back,” said Kris. He discusses his work-life balance and the challenges that came along the way to receive an education. “Going to school wasn’t always easy. Having a family while going back to school was a different experience in and of itself,” he said. Kris expresses that as his career progresses that it is crucial for him to open up even more opportunities for the people coming up behind him. Click here to read his full interview.
- May 20, 2021 Seminars Suzanne Sukkar and Christy McDonald to Speak at the ICLE Labor & Employment Law Institute
- April 21, 2021 Media Mentions Jonathan Baker Named to Daily Journal's "Top Intellectual Property Lawyers 2021" List
- April 20, 2021 Media Mentions Flavia Campbell Quoted by LegalZoom on Copyright Protections in Graphic Design
- April 19, 2021 Media Mentions Andrea Arndt Named to Crain's 2021 Notable Women in Law
- April 19, 2021 Industry Alerts DW-China Trade Update (37th Edition) | 迪克森律所中国团队简报 (第三十七期)
- April 19, 2021 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News, Volume 12, Number 17: Canada Continues Push for Single-Game Sports Betting
- April 16, 2021 Industry Alerts Raising Unpreserved Issues on Appeal
- April 16, 2021 Industry Alerts Tips for Filing Interlocutory Appeals in the Michigan Court of Appeals
- April 16, 2021 Industry Alerts Submitting Supplemental Authority