- Beecher, Kris O.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Kris Beecher (Law Clerk, Phoenix) was recently featured in an ASU News interview titled, “Three-Time ASU Grad Advocates for Native Students in Higher Education.” Kris has been recognized for being a three-time ASU alumnus that is now using his education, passions and skills to advocate for Native American students through his new career as an attorney. “Navajo culture teaches me that I have a responsibility to the community to make sure that I give back,” said Kris. He discusses his work-life balance and the challenges that came along the way to receive an education. “Going to school wasn’t always easy. Having a family while going back to school was a different experience in and of itself,” he said. Kris expresses that as his career progresses that it is crucial for him to open up even more opportunities for the people coming up behind him. Click here to read his full interview.
- August 04, 2021 Media Mentions Kathleen Campbell Walker Quoted by CNN Politics on Impact of Gov. Abbot's COVID Order on Migrant Transport
- August 3, 2021 In the News Deborah L. Germany Joins Dickinson Wright Detroit Office
- August 03, 2021 Media Mentions Mark High Visits CTV News Windsor to Discuss Recent Calls for U.S. to Open Border
- August 2, 2021 In the News Jonathan Nikkila Joins Dickinson Wright’s Ann Arbor Office
- August 02, 2021 Media Mentions Pahl Zinn Quoted in Modern Healthcare on CON Law Elimination
- July 30, 2021 Media Mentions Kathleen Campbell Walker Interviewed by Manage HR on Dickinson Wright's Immigration Practice
- July 29, 2021 In the News Jennifer Ko Craft Named to Managing IP’s 2021 Top 250 Women in IP List
- July 28, 2021 In the News Aaron Burrell Named a “40 Under 40” Honoree by the National Bar Association
- July 28, 2021 In the News Arthur Sims Joins Dickinson Wright’s Ft. Lauderdale Office