- Beecher, Kris O.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Kris Beecher (Law Clerk, Phoenix) was recently featured in an ASU News interview titled, “Three-Time ASU Grad Advocates for Native Students in Higher Education.” Kris has been recognized for being a three-time ASU alumnus that is now using his education, passions and skills to advocate for Native American students through his new career as an attorney. “Navajo culture teaches me that I have a responsibility to the community to make sure that I give back,” said Kris. He discusses his work-life balance and the challenges that came along the way to receive an education. “Going to school wasn’t always easy. Having a family while going back to school was a different experience in and of itself,” he said. Kris expresses that as his career progresses that it is crucial for him to open up even more opportunities for the people coming up behind him. Click here to read his full interview.
- December 16-17, 2021 Speaking Engagements Dickinson Wright Attorneys to Present at NCIA CannaVest West
- December 02, 2021 Industry Alerts Brand Protection and Fighting Fakes Online
- December 1, 2021 In the News Kathleen Campbell Walker Named to Lawdragon’s 500 Leading U.S. Corporate Employment Lawyers of America
- December 01, 2021 Industry Alerts 2021 ACA Information Reporting Update: Extended "Furnishing" Deadline But No More "Good Faith" Relief
- November 30, 2021 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2021 Mid-South Super Lawyers
- November 29, 2021 Articles Supreme Court Orders as Binding Precedent
- November 29, 2021 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Mentioned by Business Insurance on Employers and Vaccine Exemptions
- November 23, 2021 In the News Charles Brecker Joins Dickinson Wright Ft. Lauderdale Office
- November 23, 2021 In the News Mark Walker Named a Founding Leadership Cabinet Member of Paso del Norte Center at Meadows Mental Health Policy Institute