- Beecher, Kris O.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Congratulations to Kris Beecher (Law Clerk, Phoenix)! Kris has recently been selected to serve on the ASU School of Politics and Global Studies Advisory Board. The board provides linkages to the broader community, gives the school insight into how to better prepare students for a changing world and brings new ideas to the school’s leadership. The SPGS Advisory Board is currently made up of a diverse group of 12 individuals with backgrounds such as education, law, policy, public service and business. “I’m really excited about the phenomenal group that we have assembled,” said Magda Hinojosa, interim director and professor at the School of Politics and Global Studies. “Our SPGS Advisory Board members are exceptionally talented and dynamic individuals.” Click here to view Kris’ member profile.
- February 1, 2022 Webinars CUSBA 10th Annual Cross Border Economic Forecast
- January 18, 2022 Industry Alerts Proposed Changes to the Canadian Patent Rules
- January 14, 2022 Industry Alerts U.S. Supreme Court Splits the Baby as It Stays the Private Employer Vaccine or Test Mandate but Keeps the Healthcare Vaccine Mandate in Place
- January 12, 2022 In the News Kristen Hudson Joins Dickinson Wright Austin Office
- January 10, 2022 Industry Alerts Canadian Trademarks
- January 10, 2022 In the News Seven Dickinson Wright Lawyers Elected as Members of the Firm
- January 05, 2022 Media Mentions Jacob Frenkel Interviewed by Yahoo Finance on Elizabeth Holmes Conviction
- January 4, 2022 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named to 2022 Kentucky Super Lawyers, One Named Rising Star
- January 4, 2022 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named to 2022 Ohio Super Lawyers, Three Named Rising Stars