- Beecher, Kris O.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Congratulations to Kris Beecher (Law Clerk, Phoenix)! Kris has recently been selected to serve on the ASU School of Politics and Global Studies Advisory Board. The board provides linkages to the broader community, gives the school insight into how to better prepare students for a changing world and brings new ideas to the school’s leadership. The SPGS Advisory Board is currently made up of a diverse group of 12 individuals with backgrounds such as education, law, policy, public service and business. “I’m really excited about the phenomenal group that we have assembled,” said Magda Hinojosa, interim director and professor at the School of Politics and Global Studies. “Our SPGS Advisory Board members are exceptionally talented and dynamic individuals.” Click here to view Kris’ member profile.
- January 31, 2023 In the News Canada-United States Business Association to Host 11th Annual Cross-Border Economic Forecast
- January 31, 2023 Articles Advocacy in Arbitration: 5 Tips from an Arbitrator on How to Present Your Case.
- January 31, 2023 Media Mentions Joseph Silvia was recently quoted in the American Banker article, "What does the future look like for crypto lenders?"
- January 31, 2023 In the News Caleb Green was recently featured on the KNPR live panel interview "State of Nevada"
- January 30, 2023 In the News Fredric Bellamy's article, "U.S. data privacy laws to enter new era in 2023," was published in Thomson Reuters.
- January 26, 2023 Industry Alerts Tick Tock – Michigan Employers Are on the Earned Sick Time Clock
- January 25, 2023 In the News Caleb Green was recently featured on the KNPR live panel interview "State of Nevada"
- January 25, 2023 Articles Your Contractor Messed Up. Can you Fire Them?
- January 24, 2023 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named to 2023 Illinois Super Lawyers, One Named Rising Star