Catherine Hoffman was quoted in the Law360 article, "Fla. Appeals Court Says No To Arbitration In Nightclub Suit.
- Hoffman, Catherine F.
- Media Mentions
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Catherine Hoffman was quoted in the Law360 article, "Fla. Appeals Court Says No To Arbitration In Nightclub Suit." The article discusses the Third District Court of Appeal of Florida's recent finding that the lawsuit brought by the operators of the Bâoli nightclub should be heard in court due to a specific section of their employment agreement that permits the claims to proceed in the underlying suit rather than in arbitration. "We were confident that the appellate court would correct the improper attempt by the appellees to put this case in arbitration," Hoffman wrote. To read the article, click here.
- March 29, 2023 In the News Joseph Silvia has been quoted in an article by MarketWatch, “Signature Bank provided critical services to law firms. Now they’re weighing their next move.”
- March 28, 2023 In the News Jacob Frenkel was featured recently in the CNBC Worldwide Exchange segment, "Two former SEC and Treasury officials discuss the Justice Department’s SVB investigation."
- March 27, 2023 Industry Alerts U.S. Supreme Court Decides Perez v. Sturgis Public Schools
- March 27, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Listed in Modern Healthcare’s 2023 Largest Law Firms
- March 22, 2023 Media Mentions Kris Beecher has been quoted in an article by the Arizona Republic, "Native leaders are watching new lawmaker who represents more than half of Arizona's tribes.”
- March 22, 2023 In the News Leslee Lewis Named a “Notable West Michigan Lawyer” by Crain’s Grand Rapids Business
- March 22, 2023 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2023 Texas Super Lawyers Rising Stars
- March 22, 2023 Media Mentions Joseph Silvia has been quoted in the S&P Global article, “'Small universe' of buyers available for Silicon Valley Bank.”
- March 21, 2023 In the News Sara Radcliffe Joins Dickinson Wright Columbus Office