- Beecher, Kris O.
- Media Mentions
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Kris Beecher was quoted in the AZ Central article, "Where do candidates stand on tribal issues? Often, the answers are nowhere to be found." The article discusses the mixed levels of attention political candidates display toward the roles of tribes across Arizona, particularly regarding policymaking. A search of Arizona political candidates' websites and social media feeds reveals few mentions of anything related to tribes. Kris shares, "Usually the first time they get hit with tribal issues is when they get into office and their staff hands them legislation concerning tribal matters." To read the article, click here.
- December 15, 2022 Webinars Two New Tools to Enforce and Defend Your Company’s Trademark Rights
- December 07, 2022 Webinars Unitary Patent and Unified Patent Court -- Let's Explore the New European Patent Universe
- November 30, 2022 In the News Forty Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named DBusiness 2023 Top Lawyers
- November 29, 2022 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2022 Mid-South Super Lawyers
- November 23, 2022 Industry Alerts Caleb Green recently spoke on the panel "The New Business Models: More Remote Work Brings More Significant Physical and Cybersecurity Issues"
- November 17, 2022 Industry Alerts Asset Protection Newsletter Series Presented by Dickinson Wright, PLLC
- November 16, 2022 Industry Alerts Sanjukta Tole spoke at the World Intellectual Property Organization's seminar Practical Aspects of the Madrid System for the International Registration of Marks for Advanced Users
- November 16, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Recognized by Diversity & Flexibility Alliance as a 2022 “Tipping the Scales” Honoree
- November 14, 2022 Media Mentions Vail C. Cloar recently spoke on the Phoenix Business Journal's Table of Experts segment, "Cybersecurity and Digital Privacy."