- Hoffman, Catherine F.
- Media Mentions
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Catherine Hoffman was quoted in the Law360 article, "Fla. Appeals Court Says No To Arbitration In Nightclub Suit." The article discusses the Third District Court of Appeal of Florida's recent finding that the lawsuit brought by the operators of the Bâoli nightclub should be heard in court due to a specific section of their employment agreement that permits the claims to proceed in the underlying suit rather than in arbitration. "We were confident that the appellate court would correct the improper attempt by the appellees to put this case in arbitration," Hoffman wrote. To read the article, click here.
- September 28, 2023 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Care Webinar Series
- September 20, 2023 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2023 Texas Super Lawyers
- September 20, 2023 Industry Alerts IRS Orders Immediate Stop to New Employee Retention Credit Claims and Announces Future Settlement Program
- September 19, 2023 In the News Joseph Silvia was featured in the video series, “Business Law 101 — What You Should Know about Banking Law,” by the American Bar Association Business law Section’s Business Law Today
- September 18, 2023 In the News Oliver Ennis Joins Dickinson Wright Chicago Office
- September 14, 2023 In the News Scot Crow Named to the 2023 Top 200 Cannabis Lawyers List
- September 7, 2023 In the News Jeff Rosekat Joins Dickinson Wright Toronto Office as a Partner
- September 07, 2023 Industry Alerts Mallory K. Schiller has been selected as a member of the 2024 Class of the Nashville Bar Foundation's Leadership Forum
- September 07, 2023 Industry Alerts Join L. Pahl Zinn as he presents at the next DW Healthcare Webinar, “Antitrust & Health Care in 2023: ‘It’s a twister! It’s a twister!’”