BMO Building | Concourse Level | Arizona Room, 1850 North Central Ave., Phoenix, Arizona, 85004
Get 6.5 Hours (including 1 hour of Ethics) of Free CLE Credit Before the AZ CLE Compliance Deadline
We invite you to join attorneys from Dickinson Wright's Phoenix, Arizona office as they address the latest and greatest issues that keep attorneys up at night. Our experienced presenters will dive deep on new and pending legislation, status of current cases, and what's making headlines in litigation, corporate governance and compliance, intellectual property rights, ethics, family and estate law, and labor and employment.
4:30-5:30PM: Happy HourRegister here.
- Seminars Attorneys Marlene Pontrelli and Robert Schwartz Give Divorce 101 Talk at Changing Hands Bookstore in Phoenix on October 24, 2017
- Conferences 15th Annual Paralegal Conference on September 8, 2017
- June 27, 2022 In the News Dennis Archer Receives Lifetime Achievement Award at the 2022 Burton Awards
- June 24, 2022 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Florida Super Lawyers
- June 24, 2022 Media Mentions Jennifer Ko Craft Quoted by Law360 on 'Juneteenth' Ice Cream Trademark Debate
- June 22, 2022 In the News Cindy Villanueva Named “Class of 2022 40 Under 40” Honoree by Phoenix Business Journal
- June 22, 2022 Media Mentions James Tyrrell Quoted in Law360 on Joining Dickinson Wright's Political Law Practice
- June 16, 2022 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Care Webinar Series: Monopoly Money: Do Non-Compete Agreements Violate Antitrust Laws and if so, How?
- June 14, 2022 In the News Seven Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Nevada Business's Top Ranked Attorneys 2022