- Methipara, Jomy J.
- Media Mentions
Jomy Methipara has been elected as General Director to the South Asian Bar Association of Washington D.C.'s (SABA-DC) Board of Directors. SABA-DC is a voluntary bar association dedicated to the needs, concerns, and interests of the South Asian legal community in the Washington, D.C. area. In pursuit of its objectives, SABA-DC regularly organizes panels, receptions, networking events, community outreach efforts, public service projects, mentoring programs, political awareness campaigns, and a variety of other activities. To learn more, click here.
- February 1, 2022 Webinars CUSBA 10th Annual Cross Border Economic Forecast
- January 28, 2022 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named to 2022 Illinois Super Lawyers, Two Named Rising Stars
- January 27, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Earns Fifth Consecutive 100 Score in Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s Annual Corporate Equality Index
- January 26, 2022 In the News Jay Campbell Joins Dickinson Wright as a Member
- January 2022 Industry Alerts Dickinson Wright COVID-19 Resource Guide
- January 20, 2022 In the News Mark Heusel Presents "North America's Drive Towards Electrification: How East Asia Factors into the Equation" Webinar
- January 20, 2022 Media Mentions Josh Burgener Named to Nashville Business Journal's 40 Under 40 List
- January 19, 2022 In the News Alexandre Zucco Named to Grand Rapids Magazine's The Best of the Best List
- January 18, 2022 Industry Alerts Proposed Changes to the Canadian Patent Rules