- Jodka, Sara H.
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Join Dickinson Wright on Tuesday, November 16th for "The Private Employer Vaccine Mandate: It’s Here, It’s There, It’s Every Where and What You Need to Know About It" at 1:30 p.m. ET.
The Biden Administration released the emergency temporary standard on Thursday, November 4, 2021. The emergency temporary standard states that private employers with more than 100 employees will be required to either mandate COVID-19 vaccines or require unvaccinated employees to produce a weekly negative test result before being allowed to report to work.
With OSHA’s ETS published in the Federal Register, we now have the details of this groundbreaking law. Dickinson Wright’s Labor and Employment team will discuss the many moving parts of this new law and answer the questions that are on everyone’s minds, including:
- What employees / what companies are affected by the mandate?
- When will the new rule take effect?
- Will it apply to remote workers?
- Who pays for the COVID-19 tests?
- Do employers have to pay employees for time spent being vaccinated and/or tested?
- How are exceptions to be applied?
- Can employers ask for documentation and, if so, what must they do with it?
- How will OSHA enforce the rule?
- And many others
The program is complimentary but registration is required. To learn more or to register, please click here.
Can't attend at this date/time? Sign up anyway and we'll send you the recording.
- Industry Alerts Why President Biden’s Plan to Vaccinate the Unvaccinated in Private Employment is a Lot of Buzz, but Likely Little Sting
- Industry Alerts The Private Employer COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate is Here: What Employers Need to Know
- November 30, 2021 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2021 Mid-South Super Lawyers
- November 29, 2021 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Mentioned by Business Insurance on Employers and Vaccine Exemptions
- November 17, 2021 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted by HR Dive on Texas Federal Judge Upholding United Airlines Vaccine Mandate
- November 09, 2021 In the News Fredric Bellamy Quoted by Human Resource Executive on Cybersecurity Failure Rates
- November 01, 2021 In the News Fredric Bellamy Quoted by Business Insurance on Recent Court Decision Regarding Biometric Coverage
- September 30, 2021 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted by Law360 on Impact of Vaccine Mandates on Law Firms
- September 28, 2021 Industry Alerts COVID-19 Surge Medical Leave Refresher for Employers