- Bellamy, Fredric D.
- In the News
Fredric Bellamy was quoted by Human Resource Executive in the article, "HR Tech Number of the Day: Cybersecurity Failure Rates." According to a survey conducted by training solution provider Epignosis and vulnerability management company Kenna Security, 61% of employees who received cybersecurity training still failed a basic cybersecurity test. Fredric asserts that cybersecurity is a responsibility shared by both the IT and HR departments. "Cybersecurity is only as strong as the organization's weakest link, so if many employees don't understand even their most basic training, then the organization is vulnerable to the operational, reputational and legal risks from a cyber attack," he says. "Investing a lot of resources in technological defenses can be defeated by human error among poorly trained employees." To read the article, click here.
- November 30, 2021 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2021 Mid-South Super Lawyers
- November 29, 2021 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Mentioned by Business Insurance on Employers and Vaccine Exemptions
- November 17, 2021 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted by HR Dive on Texas Federal Judge Upholding United Airlines Vaccine Mandate
- November 16, 2021 Webinars The Private Employer Vaccine Mandate: It’s Here, It’s There, It’s Every Where and What You Need to Know About It
- November 04, 2021 Industry Alerts The Private Employer COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate is Here: What Employers Need to Know
- November 01, 2021 In the News Fredric Bellamy Quoted by Business Insurance on Recent Court Decision Regarding Biometric Coverage
- September 30, 2021 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted by Law360 on Impact of Vaccine Mandates on Law Firms
- September 28, 2021 Industry Alerts COVID-19 Surge Medical Leave Refresher for Employers
- September 22, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in Benchmark Litigation Labor & Employment 2022 Edition