- Bellamy, Fredric D.
- In the News
Fredric Bellamy was quoted in Business Insurance's article, "Court Decisions Lay Out Path to Biometric Coverage." Last week's ruling in Twin City Fire Insurance Co. v. Vonachen Services Inc. et al. could set a precedent for employment practices liability coverage. Fredric stated the Twin City ruling has significant implications for employers and insurers and highlights the need to review employee handbooks. It's a "well thought-out and carefully analyzed decision, and I think this will be very important going forward," he said. To read the article, click here.
- November 30, 2021 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2021 Mid-South Super Lawyers
- November 29, 2021 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Mentioned by Business Insurance on Employers and Vaccine Exemptions
- November 17, 2021 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted by HR Dive on Texas Federal Judge Upholding United Airlines Vaccine Mandate
- November 16, 2021 Webinars The Private Employer Vaccine Mandate: It’s Here, It’s There, It’s Every Where and What You Need to Know About It
- November 09, 2021 In the News Fredric Bellamy Quoted by Human Resource Executive on Cybersecurity Failure Rates
- November 04, 2021 Industry Alerts The Private Employer COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate is Here: What Employers Need to Know
- September 30, 2021 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted by Law360 on Impact of Vaccine Mandates on Law Firms
- September 28, 2021 Industry Alerts COVID-19 Surge Medical Leave Refresher for Employers
- September 22, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in Benchmark Litigation Labor & Employment 2022 Edition