- Thelen, Bruce C.
- Media Mentions
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Bruce Thelen spoke with El Financiero for an article titled, “Armadoras Operan Con La Version Mexicana,” which, when translated, means “Assemblers Operate with the Mexican Version.” In the article, Bruce discusses a provision of the USMCA automotive rules of origin which is currently the subject of a dispute between Mexico and the U.S. "The US position has been that we want true North American content. We don't want roll-up content," Bruce told the publication.
- November 3, 2021 Webinars Protecting Software Intellectual Property in Electric and Autonomous Vehicle Technologies
- November 03, 2021 Webinars Automotive Industry Electrification: Protecting Software Intellectual Property in Electric and Autonomous Vehicle Technologies | 電気および自動運転車技術におけるソフトウェアの知的財産の保護
- October 20, 2021 Webinars North America's Drive Towards Electrification: How East Asia Factors into the Equation
- October 20, 2021 Webinars Automotive Industry Electrification: North America's Drive Towards Electrification: How East Asia Factors into the Equation | 北米の電動化への動き: 東アジアではどうなるのか
- June 30, 2021 Blogs Current Trends in the Automotive & Mobility Industry
- January 13, 2021 Webinars Automotive Update 2021: Opportunities and Headwinds Facing the Tech-Focused Automotive and Mobility Industry
- January 13, 2021 Media Mentions Theodore Sylwestrzak Presents at TMA Detroit "Automotive Update 2021"
- December 14, 2020 Webinars Mobility Innovation in the Great Lakes - Alive and Well
- October 28, 2020 Webinars Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Accommodation Agreements but Were Afraid to Ask