Aaron Burrell has been named to the ABA Commission on Racial and Ethnic Diversity in the Profession. The mission of the Commission is to serve as a catalyst promoting diversity and inclusion within the legal profession and the ABA by facilitating the entry, participation and retention of diverse lawyers. The Commission achieves this by furthering the development of substantive programs and services in which diverse lawyers, law firms and law students will actively participate. The Firm congratulates Aaron on this appointment and looks forward to continuing to partner with the Commission on important industry-wide diversity, equity, and inclusion goals. Click here for more information.
- July 15-16, 2021 Webinars Patrick Sullivan and Greg Gemignani to Participate in Next Gen Gaming Virtual Seminar
- July 13, 2021 Webinars Mark High and Kathleen Campbell Walker to Participate in CUSBA/AmCham Toronto "USMCA/CUSMA/T-MEC at One Year" Webinar
- June 24, 2021 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Florida Super Lawyers
- June 23, 2021 In the News Scott A. Petz Selected to America’s Top 100 High Stakes Litigators® for 2021
- June 22, 2021 Industry Alerts Litigation Law Newsletter, Volume 2, Number 2: Future of Litigation in Ontario
- June 22, 2021 Media Mentions Steven Caloiaro Interviewed by Law.com on Potential Litigation Following Counterfeit Tech Spike
- June 17, 2021 Media Mentions Kathleen Campbell Walker Interviewed by Manage HR on Dickinson Wright's Immigration Practice
- June 16, 2021 Industry Alerts FEC Candidate Loan Repayment Limitation Ruled Unconstitutional in District Court Decision
- June 16, 2021 Media Mentions Dickinson Wright Listed in Manage HR's "Top Immigration Law Firms - 2021"