- Arndt, Andrea L. .
- Media Mentions
Andrea Arndt was featured in The Trademark Lawyer Magazine’s article, “Andrea Arndt Comments: Amazon’s Advances Against Counterfeit Products Don’t Cover Those Not Registered for IP Protection; What Brand Owners Need to Do Now.” Andrea weighs in on Amazon’s announcement stating that they have blocked 10 billion counterfeit products from its marketplace listing in 2020. “Amazon relies on intellectual property rights owners—not simply brand owners—to enroll their brands and inform Amazon of any suspected intellectual property rights violations…,” says Andrea. Click here to read more of what Andrea’s take is on the situation.
- June 24, 2021 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Florida Super Lawyers
- June 9, 2021 In the News Eight Dickinson Wright Attorneys Listed as 2021 IP Stars
- May 21, 2021 In the News Amazon’s advances against counterfeit products don’t cover those not registered for IP protection; what brand owners need to do now
- May 20, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2021 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- May 12, 2021 Media Mentions Frank Borger Gilligan Quoted by Benzinga on New Potential SEC Guidelines for NFTs
- May 10, 2021 Industry Alerts What You Need To Know: Intellectual Property and Non-Fungible Tokens
- May 06, 2021 Media Mentions James Cleland Quoted by Life Sciences Intellectual Property Review on Minerva v. Hologiv
- May 3, 2021 In the News Kenneth Dyer Joins Dickinson Wright Silicon Valley Office
- April 27, 2021 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Listed in the 2021 Canadian Legal Lexpert® Directory