- Arndt, Andrea L. .
- Media Mentions
Andrea Arndt was featured in The Trademark Lawyer Magazine’s article, “Andrea Arndt Comments: Amazon’s Advances Against Counterfeit Products Don’t Cover Those Not Registered for IP Protection; What Brand Owners Need to Do Now.” Andrea weighs in on Amazon’s announcement stating that they have blocked 10 billion counterfeit products from its marketplace listing in 2020. “Amazon relies on intellectual property rights owners—not simply brand owners—to enroll their brands and inform Amazon of any suspected intellectual property rights violations…,” says Andrea. Click here to read more of what Andrea’s take is on the situation.
- September 1, 2021 In the News Sanjukta S. Tole Joins Dickinson Wright LLP as a Partner
- July 29, 2021 In the News Jennifer Ko Craft Named to Managing IP’s 2021 Top 250 Women in IP List
- July 19, 2021 Media Mentions Dickinson Wright Featured in Law360 on New IP Lawyers
- July 15, 2021 In the News Jennifer Ko Craft Named to The American Lawyer’s 2021 West Trailblazers List
- July 8, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in the 2021 Edition of the IAM Patent 1000
- July 6, 2021 In the News Christopher Hanba and Joshua Jones Join Dickinson Wright Austin Office
- July 1, 2021 In the News Ten Dickinson Wright Attorneys Listed as 2021 IP Stars
- June 28, 2021 Industry Alerts United States V. Arthrex: Inter Partes Review Decisions Now Reviewable by the PTO Director
- June 25, 2021 In the News Andrew Dorisio and Nick Coleman Bring Their Patent, Trademark and Copyright Practice to Dickinson Wright’s Kentucky Office