- Dorton, William H.
- Media Mentions
Will Dorton was recently quoted in a Thomson Reuters’ article, “It’s Official: SEC to Undertake Disclosure Rulemaking on Climate Change and Workforce Management.” New SEC Chair Gary Gensler said he wants the agency to write more prescriptive rules on corporate disclosures of climate change risks and workforce in response to increasing demands by investor advocates for comparable, consistent, and reliable information on the topics as well as other environmental, social, and governance (ESG) matters. “In light of Mr. Gensler’s comments, I think companies should start thinking now about how they collect and manage data on things like workforce diversity…,” said Will. Click here to read the full article.
- May 20, 2021 Media Mentions Jacob Frenkel Quoted by AdvisorHub on Legislation Supported by New SEC Chairman
- May 12, 2021 Media Mentions Frank Borger Gilligan Quoted by Benzinga on New Potential SEC Guidelines for NFTs
- April 16, 2021 Media Mentions Jacob Frenkel Quoted by Associated Press on Elon Musk Statements
- April 06, 2021 Industry Alerts SPAC Transactions Continue to Draw SEC’s Attention
- March 02, 2021 Media Mentions Will Dorton Quoted by Thomson Reuters on SEC's Increased Focus on Climate Change Disclosures
- February 02, 2021 Media Mentions Jacob Frenkel Discusses GameStop Stock Saga with Multiple Major Media Outlets
- September 03, 2020 Industry Alerts SEC Expands Accredited Investor Definition, Giving Impetus to Private Markets
- June 30, 2020 Industry Alerts SEC Issues Supplemental COVID-19 Guidance on Disclosure Considerations Relating to Operations, Liquidity, and Capital Resources
- April 28, 2020 Industry Alerts SEC Provides Guidance to Broker-Dealers and Investment Advisers Regarding Examinations for Compliance with Regulation Best Interest and Form CRS