- Burgener, Joshua L. .
Josh Burgener was featured in our latest segment of Minutes on the Matter where he discussed the importance of timing when deciding whether to call a litigator. Josh tells viewers about his personal experiences receiving phone calls from clients seeking help after the “cake was already baked.” He makes it known that he advises calling a litigator sooner than later to maximize their options. Click here to view his Minutes on the Matter Episode.
To view past episodes of Minutes on the Matter, click here.
- Video Aaron Burrell Joins Minutes on the Matter to Discuss Diversity and Inclusion
- Video Suzanne Sukkar Featured in Minutes on the Matter on Anticipated Immigration Changes in 2021
- Industry Alerts Minutes on the Matter
- Video Caleb Green Featured in Minutes on the Matter on IP Risks for Landlords During the Eviction Process
- June 29, 2022 Seminars Last Chance Free CLE
- June 28, 2022 Media Mentions Wendy Hulton Quoted by Canadian Lawyer Magazine on Proposed Federal Privacy Law
- June 27, 2022 In the News Dennis Archer Receives Lifetime Achievement Award at the 2022 Burton Awards
- June 24, 2022 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Florida Super Lawyers
- June 24, 2022 Media Mentions Jennifer Ko Craft Quoted by Law360 on 'Juneteenth' Ice Cream Trademark Debate